stoptheban.ca

Pits in the news and info on Breed Specific Legislation.

Postby mnp13 » February 13th, 2006, 4:56 pm

Hello stoptheban.ca! It's time to show your PUPPY LOVE.

This Valentine's Day, please ask ten of your friends to visit stoptheban.ca and register their opposition to Ontario's Pitbull ban. Together, we've done a good job so far of getting people to the site with very little advertising but we're planning to really turn it on for 2006.

VISIT stoptheban.ca FOR VALENTINE'S DAY is our first campaign for 2006 and marks the anniversary of last year's Puppy Love Protest Walk. Many stoptheban.ca campaigns will hit the street over the coming months and the short-term goal is to raise our opposition numbers at stoptheban.ca so we can demonstrate support for the upcoming legal challenge financed by Banned Aid and fought by acclaimed Civil Rights Lawyer, Clayton Ruby. The first court date is set for May 16th, 2006 and stoptheban.ca is planning a number of events leading up to that date that will make our OPPOSITION to Ontario's pitbull ban LOUD and CLEAR.

WE NEED YOUR HELP. PLEASE ASK 10 FRIENDS TO VISIT stoptheban.ca FOR VALENTINE'S DAY.

And, watch for changes to stoptheban.ca coming very soon. We've reorganized at our end to give us more time to FIGHT THE BAN and to represent you and pitbull owners across Ontario. Short-term plans include recruiting point-people across the province for local campaigns, new site content including downloads, and links and information about the pitbull community and about upcoming PR campaigns that you can help us out with. Long term plans include putting our numbers behind Clayton Ruby's efforts and ultimately presenting ourselves to the opposition government with a view to making sure removing the pitbull ban is an election issue in the next provincial election. We won't stop fighting until the ban is gone.

So, show the Ontario government that Puppy and Pitty Love is alive and well.
Ask your friends and family to VISIT stoptheban.ca FOR VALENTINE'S DAY.

See you soon and THANKS for helping us spread the word. Please feel free to cross post to pitbull-friendly lists.

:)sarah
:)stoptheban.ca
e. happydog@rogers.com
a happy dog communications project

Original message sent by: Happy Dog Communications, 2006 Pitbull Parkway, Toronto, ON M4E 1Z1
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Maryellen » February 13th, 2006, 5:08 pm

signed
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Emi » February 13th, 2006, 5:11 pm

done .. :)
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby luvmyangels » February 13th, 2006, 5:49 pm

I did it and sent it to everyone I know.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby chance's mom » February 14th, 2006, 8:28 pm

done
chance's mom
Hyper Adolescent Bully