Hoyden's Collars

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby Big_Ant » November 10th, 2006, 12:32 pm

On 11/10/2006 8:29 AM, mnp13 wrote:
On November 10 2006, 10:54, Big_Ant wrote:Sizing up is a pain!

Actually, sizing up is basically not possible without lising clarity. Pixels are pixels, and once you go down you can't go up without dropping your resolution or "stretching" the imformation that is already there.

Wouldn't that be defined as a 'Pain'? :wink:

The way I set up my actions, I resize the images and then save them in a different folder so that my full size originals aren't even touched.

Exactly!

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby mnp13 » November 10th, 2006, 12:45 pm

On November 10 2006, 11:32, Big_Ant wrote:
On 11/10/2006 8:29 AM, mnp13 wrote:
On November 10 2006, 10:54, Big_Ant wrote:Sizing up is a pain!

Actually, sizing up is basically not possible without lising clarity. Pixels are pixels, and once you go down you can't go up without dropping your resolution or "stretching" the imformation that is already there.

Wouldn't that be defined as a 'Pain'? :wink:

Nope.... it's defined as not possible. It's a pain to keep them looking good, it's not possible to keep them high resolution.

I've been using Photoshop since 2.0 was released, I think I've made all the mistakes at this point! lol
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Big_Ant » November 10th, 2006, 12:52 pm

On 11/10/2006 8:45 AM, mnp13 wrote:I've been using Photoshop since 2.0 was released, I think I've made all the mistakes at this point! lol

Same here, except I still make them! I'm not that big of a graphics person though, so I don't spend much time with learning.

I fudged my way through many methods, many times, and still have to fudge my way through it cause I can't remember how it works.

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby Hoyden » November 10th, 2006, 1:25 pm

I'll give it a shot when I get home.

I learned the hard way to save the original images in another file. I usually save all the images into one folder, then copy that folder into my working folder and go from there.
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Gatsu » November 11th, 2006, 2:40 am

just always keep the pds file the regular size , and change size and save a jpeg, then dont resave the .pds and your fine, i guess we've all learned the hard way haha
------------------

www.jh-training.ca

Jon
Gatsu
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » November 11th, 2006, 9:28 pm

:zzzz:

:wink:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby LegendsMami » December 24th, 2006, 9:27 pm

After Christmas I'll be ordering LOTS of collars. I'm a collar manaic when it comes to Legend! I seen at least 4-5 that he's gotta have! lol
"When it comes to pit bulls the monster is often the two legged animal at the other end of the leash!"
LegendsMami
Just Whelped

Postby luvmyangels » December 25th, 2006, 11:47 pm

The collars are great!! My 3 dog have had them on since the day we got them. They are great quality!!
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby luvmypitties » December 30th, 2006, 12:53 am

I am in the process of ordering them now!!! I am super stoked about them!!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby Patch O' Pits » June 13th, 2007, 7:10 pm

Do you have a website yet?
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby cinder » June 14th, 2007, 12:21 pm

I've been waiting for the website for a long time. :(
cinder
Just Whelped

Postby lellis34 » June 26th, 2007, 6:19 pm

Will you be making any rhinestone collars? I was in Miami last weekend and there was this mall cart that was selling collars and you could add the dogs names in rhinestone letters and some charms. They were 18mm size. It was crazy expensive though. My hubby would have killed me if I bought King an $80 collar. I've found cheaper on line, but didn't know if Hoyden would be doing something similar. These are definately more decorative than functional as far as collars go.
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
Tuck: “you can say that again”
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW-ZxcPE33w
lellis34
Bull Meister

Previous

Return to Marketplace