Quoteables

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby mnp13 » February 5th, 2006, 1:51 pm

Hoyden wrote:I almost died last month when a lady asked her what pretty little girl like her was doing with a pitbull. Cailin looked straight at the woman, pointed at her chipped tooth and said, "She doesn't bite, but I do".
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby SisMorphine » February 5th, 2006, 2:06 pm

mnp13 wrote:
Hoyden wrote:I almost died last month when a lady asked her what pretty little girl like her was doing with a pitbull. Cailin looked straight at the woman, pointed at her chipped tooth and said, "She doesn't bite, but I do".

Oh man, that Gremlin cracks me up!! We should just make this a thread about her instead of quotes in general. Hoyden's got a MILLION of them.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby girlie » February 5th, 2006, 2:13 pm

"This is a perfect example of when an animal is so game all others need not say a word but give respect." -Miles- (about his cat!)

:cat:

Sorry man, had to do it.
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby Hoyden » February 5th, 2006, 2:26 pm

That kid is quick as a whip with replies.

If it weren't for the fact that the person was saying something negative about pitbulls, I'd feel sorry for them.

I'll be bringing her to the Bully Olympics, so have a voice recorderer and camera handy.

She's going to think that she died and went to the Summerlands when she sees all the Bullys there.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby SisMorphine » February 5th, 2006, 2:32 pm

Hoyden wrote:That kid is quick as a whip with replies.

If it weren't for the fact that the person was saying something negative about pitbulls, I'd feel sorry for them.

I'll be bringing her to the Bully Olympics, so have a voice recorderer and camera handy.

She's going to think that she died and went to the Summerlands when she sees all the Bullys there.

She's all mine June 16-18 for the Greyhound adoption expo at the Wonderland Racetrack. She will not only be in heaven with about 8 million Wallys, but she can also scold the numerous jerky anti-pit Grey owners. She would be my hero :)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Hoyden » February 5th, 2006, 2:45 pm

SisMorphine wrote:
Hoyden wrote:That kid is quick as a whip with replies.

She's all mine June 16-18 for the Greyhound adoption expo at the Wonderland Racetrack. She will not only be in heaven with about 8 million Wallys, but she can also scold the numerous jerky anti-pit Grey owners. She would be my hero :)

You're the third person this year who has asked us bring her to a dog event! The kid is going to need her own social calendar soon.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby mnp13 » February 9th, 2006, 3:51 pm

JCleve86 wrote:I'm pretty sure dogs didn't evolve to sleep on our couches and eat our extra Doritos...
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby JCleve86 » February 13th, 2006, 1:08 am

DemoDick wrote:Love is never having to say you're sorry? Bullsh!t. Love is always being one step ahead of the other person with an explanation for whatever you just did.

LOL
JCleve86
Confident Young Bully

Postby bustersmama » February 13th, 2006, 11:13 am

I was JUST going to quote that JC! Nice... :shock:
bustersmama
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby bullymommy » February 14th, 2006, 12:24 am

JCleve86 wrote:
DemoDick wrote:Love is never having to say you're sorry? Bullsh!t. Love is always being one step ahead of the other person with an explanation for whatever you just did.

LOL

:spit: OMG!!! that is too funny!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Judy » February 14th, 2006, 10:25 pm

lol...those are all funny!
Judy
Loyally Bully

Return to Off-Topic