Super Pet Expo Edison NJ!!!

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby Maryellen » February 10th, 2006, 10:15 pm

with the impending snowstorm i will probably not be going..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby BullyVW » February 11th, 2006, 11:22 am

Snow shouldn't even stick until long after we leave.
BullyVW
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby LoveABull » February 11th, 2006, 12:02 pm

bleh... something else came up and i can't go this time 'round... (plus hubby is worried about the snow too) sorry guys
Not all that can be counted, counts; not all that counts can be counted.
what's going on in my neck of the woods? check out the Aluma-blog!
LoveABull
Just Whelped

Postby BullyVW » February 11th, 2006, 6:06 pm

AH...it was fun...and as always, expensive.

With the help of BullyBreedLover (Sonya) and her friend Renee....Ghia and Ralph were near perfect dogs all day. I was so impressed with my little boston. She got some good treats when she came home!
BullyVW
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Kangas Mommy » February 11th, 2006, 6:47 pm

Yeah you guys chickend out i was so excitied to meet everyone BLAH! Dave my name on this forum is Kangas Mommy! Get it right! We had a good time. I am so jealous i wish i could take Kanga places like that :( I had fun with Ralph and got to show Ghia around most the time. I spent too much money. We saw a few gorgous pits and even got to see NJ animal police and they showed us all the sick pictures of the poor pitties
:( Now my dogs are all content with pig ears and bully sticks....I think they think they are in heaven! hehehe What a day! I need a nap!
Kangas Mommy
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby BullyVW » February 11th, 2006, 6:55 pm

Kangas Mommy wrote:Yeah you guys chickend out i was so excitied to meet everyone BLAH! Dave my name on this forum is Kangas Mommy! Get it right! We had a good time. I am so jealous i wish i could take Kanga places like that :( I had fun with Ralph and got to show Ghia around most the time. I spent too much money. We saw a few gorgous pits and even got to see NJ animal police and they showed us all the sick pictures of the poor pitties
:( Now my dogs are all content with pig ears and bully sticks....I think they think they are in heaven! hehehe What a day! I need a nap!

Sorry Sonya...

Oh, and always, we saw some interesting "pits"
BullyVW
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Maryellen » February 11th, 2006, 7:17 pm

i am so pissed i didnt go.. it just started snowing here..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Kangas Mommy » February 11th, 2006, 7:19 pm

Yeah the snow just started as we left there but not too bad, The roads were fine even for me i live on a mountain! lol NEXT TIME! :D
Kangas Mommy
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Previous

Return to North East