Nancy Grace - Sending her a message.

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Hoyden » November 22nd, 2006, 2:48 pm

I couldn't get the transcript of her November 7th show out of my head, so I took it to my boss when I saw that we had spots scheduled during her show on a media buy. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0611/07/ng.01.html

I expressed my views and concerns to my bosses and asked if we could boycott running on CNN in the 8PM time slot. They decided to watch her show review the transcripts and we'd discuss it further.

As a result, they decided that as an Advertising Agency, we do not condone the sensationalistic type of reporting that she does and that we will NOT run any spots for ANY of our clients on her show.

We notified our clients, many of who did not want their commercials run during that kind of Jerry Springer Kangaroo Court and notified our all media reps that our Agency would not pay for any spots run during that hour until further notice.

To be fair, we shared transcripts of her other shows with our clients too.

Some of our clients asked not to be run on CNN either because they were disgusted. I gave them all the feedback email for CNN.

So Nancy Grace - we put our money where our mouth is. Despite your ratings, you can go to hell, we won't support your show with our advertising dollars!
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby luvmyangels » November 22nd, 2006, 2:51 pm

Wow!! That is great!! Awesome job!!!
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » November 22nd, 2006, 3:24 pm

She is being sued by the family of the young lady who commited suicide after being on her show.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Hoyden » November 22nd, 2006, 3:27 pm

We just added up the total dollar value of 8PM spots and the other advertising dollars pulled from CNN.

Approximately $15,000.00 per quarter.
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Hoyden » November 22nd, 2006, 3:28 pm

On November 22 2006, 2:24 PM, cheekymunkee wrote:She is being sued by the family of the young lady who commited suicide after being on her show.

She she be sued! She is a disgrace to the bar!
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Big_Ant » November 22nd, 2006, 4:24 pm

On 11/22/2006 11:24 AM, cheekymunkee wrote:She is being sued by the family of the young lady who commited suicide after being on her show.

While I don't know all of the details of this suicide story (I've only heard a few stories on it), I do think that a lot of the blame falls on the person who committed suicide.

If someone is that weak minded and handled things that poorly, they probably would have done it to themselves sooner or later.

Poor adaptation to life.

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » November 22nd, 2006, 4:38 pm

On November 22 2006, 3:24 PM, Big_Ant wrote:
On 11/22/2006 11:24 AM, cheekymunkee wrote:She is being sued by the family of the young lady who commited suicide after being on her show.

While I don't know all of the details of this suicide story (I've only heard a few stories on it), I do think that a lot of the blame falls on the person who committed suicide.

If someone is that weak minded and handled things that poorly, they probably would have done it to themselves sooner or later.

Poor adaptation to life.

- Anthony

Not only that but it came out that the police think she killed the kid herself. Nancy actually had her pegged, she was caught & she knew it. Of course Nancy IS a bitch from hell & I don't understand WHY she has a program on CNN.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby SpiritFngrz » November 24th, 2006, 10:28 pm

I only read about half of that. How disgusting. She is so over the top. Was there anybody on their who knew anything about dogs, bite statistics, anything??
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby SpiritFngrz » November 24th, 2006, 10:34 pm

ok, PBRC, I see now. But looks like she was on for all of what, 60 seconds?
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby Malli » November 24th, 2006, 10:41 pm

wow I don't get cable and I'm canadian so I don't know of this lady, but boy does she have it out for the breed, thats brutal.

Malli
Malli
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Michele » December 4th, 2006, 11:57 am

I want to vomit on the woman's shoes......
Michele
Loyally Bully

Postby Zoeysmom » December 4th, 2006, 3:58 pm

I gave them a peice of my mind :twisted:
...don't breed or buy, while shelter animals die...
...if you can't afford the vet, you can't afford the pet...
...there is no such thing as a "Christmas puppy or kitten", an animal companion is forever...
...Rap sucks, Metal Rules...
...Let there be rock baby!!...
Zoeysmom
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » December 4th, 2006, 4:33 pm

I have never seen her show, but there was a spoof of her on SNL this past weekend. If she is even half of the way that satyre pegged her she is a raving lunatic bitch.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby cheekymunkee » December 4th, 2006, 4:43 pm

On December 04 2006, 3:33 PM, mnp13 wrote:I have never seen her show, but there was a spoof of her on SNL this past weekend. If she is even half of the way that satyre pegged her she is a raving lunatic bitch.

She is exactly that way, voice & all.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby BigDogBuford » December 4th, 2006, 4:47 pm

She certainly has kind of a crazy look in her eyes. If she were a dog I'd be scared of her!
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby SpiritFngrz » December 4th, 2006, 5:20 pm

On December 04 2006, mnp13 wrote:I have never seen her show, but there was a spoof of her on SNL this past weekend. If she is even half of the way that satyre pegged her she is a raving lunatic bitch.

Was that the one with Amy Poehler? That was pretty funny. And pretty accurate too, she always interrupts rudely
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby mnp13 » December 4th, 2006, 5:50 pm

On December 04 2006, 16:20, SpiritFngrz wrote:
On December 04 2006, mnp13 wrote:I have never seen her show, but there was a spoof of her on SNL this past weekend. If she is even half of the way that satyre pegged her she is a raving lunatic bitch.

Was that the one with Amy Poehler? That was pretty funny. And pretty accurate too, she always interrupts rudely

Ya got me :|

I never watch it anymore, looong past my bedtime. I was up really late because I had to have caffine to stave off a migrane - of course, that was at 10:00. I don't know who she was but she she was funny.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Zoeysmom » December 4th, 2006, 6:17 pm

I would trust my (future) kids around a pitbull.
But I would never trust Nancy Grace near them!!!!
...don't breed or buy, while shelter animals die...
...if you can't afford the vet, you can't afford the pet...
...there is no such thing as a "Christmas puppy or kitten", an animal companion is forever...
...Rap sucks, Metal Rules...
...Let there be rock baby!!...
Zoeysmom
Just Whelped

Postby HappyPuppy » December 4th, 2006, 7:17 pm

I wrote in with negative feedback. She is evil - I hated her from the first broadcast I ever saw - she is worse than Heraldo whom I also boycott.
HappyPuppy
Supremely Bully

Return to Pit Bull Talk