authors and columnists needed

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby matrix » February 10th, 2006, 10:38 am

As always the APBT conformation site's "Encyclopedia of the APBT" is in need of good solid articles about anything related to the APBT. Puppy socialization, house training, teaching basic tricks, nutrition, barf, etc etc.

Any size article is good and the author gets all the credit!

The pitbullblog.com also needs cutting edge, controversial, thoughtful and whimsical columnists. Think of an online newspaper or magazine that costs nothing.

Free resources to the APBT community.

We always need educational content. With over 1.5 million hits throughout the site per month (you should see my bandwidth bill) the information gets out there! :D

If you are interested (seriously not just talk) email me at pitbull@apbtconformation.com
matrix
Just Whelped

Postby Romanwild » February 10th, 2006, 10:52 am

I volunteered a while ago. Let me know how I can help!
Romanwild
I live here

Postby JCleve86 » February 10th, 2006, 6:15 pm

Still working on my bit...slowly but surely...I tend to get writers block for weeks, and than all of a sudden one day I'll pump out several pages. Plus I've been a bit busy with...um...controversies. We'll leave it at that.

I'm not able to access the abptconformation forum anymore though...did my naughty self get banned? lol
JCleve86
Confident Young Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » February 10th, 2006, 6:22 pm

Puppy training /socialization stuff should be in your mail as we speak.... let me know if that helps and if you need more :P
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby matrix » February 10th, 2006, 6:32 pm

Jcleve heck no! :wink: that wouldnt happen!
Besides, we have never banned anyone LOL! I dont moderate the site however so I will make sure there is noone banned!

Romanwild: All topics any topics anything you can or feel inspired to write on. I have people just tell a simple story about their first pit bull.

Its an encyclopedia and it should cover everything!

a to z about the APBT. ownership issues, rescue, ownership, breeding, BSL, well fare, etc etc. anything and everything!
matrix
Just Whelped

Postby Romanwild » February 10th, 2006, 8:59 pm

I'll come up with something then!
Romanwild
I live here

Return to Pit Bull Talk