Hoyden's Collars

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby mnp13 » September 22nd, 2006, 9:10 pm

And her work is FANTASTIC. My dogs are VERY well dressed.

Speaking of which...

Noel, I need a leash to match Ruby's polka dot collar. I'd like it to be black with the same ribbon but reversed. let me know how much! I want it to be as narrow as possible. 4 foot please. She'll be wearing the set for her CD.

Oh, and make business cards, you would not believe the number of comments I get on the polka dots!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby SisMorphine » September 22nd, 2006, 9:39 pm

On September 22 2006, 7:35 PM, Ellena wrote:IM REALLY interested in the 2 inch skulls collars..... how much do you charge? Im drooling!

I LOVE my 2" skull collar for Mike. LOVE IT! He has two collars, his fantastic leather one and his skull, and each day I have to make a quick decision as far as which he is going to wear because they are both fantastic (and both made by Hoyden). The 2" skull collar you see in the picture is Mike's. He's an 80 pound pit bull/Akita mix who pulls like a mac truck and it holds him no problem. Plus it's cool as hell :)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Karen » September 23rd, 2006, 6:29 pm

Noel did you ever figure a price for Dilly's rhinestone Princess collar?
Karen, Cuddles, Dilly the Understudy, and Rowdy the Ruckus Raiser
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby Big_Ant » October 10th, 2006, 2:05 pm

Are you making any walking or weight pulling harnesses?

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby Hoyden » October 10th, 2006, 2:22 pm

On September 23 2006, 6:29 PM, Karen wrote:Noel did you ever figure a price for Dilly's rhinestone Princess collar?

Karen - email me at orders@petesdoggear.com what you are looking for.

I remember working on a quote, I found all my notes re cost of rhinestones and availibility, but I can't seem to locate a PM or an e-mail to reference what you asked for a quote on.
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Hoyden » October 10th, 2006, 2:28 pm

On October 10 2006, 2:05 PM, Big_Ant wrote:Are you making any walking or weight pulling harnesses?

- Anthony

Walking harnesses are in the R&D process right now. I have a couple designs that I really like, but I am working out a few issues that I have found with them.

I have two nylon/polypro designs and three leather designs that are in the works.

I won't offer them until the product testers have finished beating on them and given me the Okay. I am hoping to have all the kinks worked out by the first part of december.
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Big_Ant » October 10th, 2006, 2:30 pm

On 10/10/2006 10:28 AM, Hoyden wrote:
On October 10 2006, 2:05 PM, Big_Ant wrote:Are you making any walking or weight pulling harnesses?

- Anthony

Walking harnesses are in the R&D process right now. I have a couple designs that I really like, but I am working out a few issues that I have found with them.

I have two nylon/polypro designs and three leather designs that are in the works.

I won't offer them until the product testers have finished beating on them and given me the Okay. I am hoping to have all the kinks worked out by the first part of december.

Thanks.
Will you offer Weight Pull in the future?

If you need a tester, let me know. I have a drivey little bitch who would love to give them a yankin'!

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby Hoyden » October 10th, 2006, 3:22 pm

On October 10 2006, 2:30 PM, Big_Ant wrote:
On 10/10/2006 10:28 AM, Hoyden wrote:

- Anthony

Thanks.
Will you offer Weight Pull in the future?

If you need a tester, let me know. I have a drivey little bitch who would love to give them a yankin'!

- Anthony

I am not sure about offering the weight pull harnesses yet. Right now, I don't feel that I have enough experience to make them.
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby AllAmericanPUP » November 9th, 2006, 11:11 am

do u have a website?
AllAmericanPUP
Eli's Mom

Postby Hoyden » November 9th, 2006, 11:53 am

It's http://www.petesdoggear.com.

It's STILL under construction because I suck at web work and resizing 900 bajillion images.

You can email me at orders@petesdoggear.com if you have something specific in mind. There's a link to my photobucket account at the beginning of this thread.
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Big_Ant » November 9th, 2006, 12:13 pm

On 11/09/2006 7:53 AM, Hoyden wrote:

It's STILL under construction because I suck at web work and resizing 900 bajillion images.

You can email me at orders@petesdoggear.com if you have something specific in mind. There's a link to my photobucket account at the beginning of this thread.

I think I've mentioned it before, but if you need a hand with the web work I'd be willing to give a hand if you need it.

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby Hoyden » November 9th, 2006, 12:26 pm

On November 09 2006, 12:13 PM, Big_Ant wrote:

I think I've mentioned it before, but if you need a hand with the web work I'd be willing to give a hand if you need it.

- Anthony

Thanks! I may take you up on it as I want to do orders for the holidays!

I got half a dead cow waiting to be turned into collars!!

I'm just resizing all the pictures of ribbon, trim, new conchos, studs, buckles and decorative rivets. I didn't realize that I had so many !!!

Can you suggest a shopping cart/merchant package that's better than yahoo merchant? I want to be able to offer discounts without having to pay $99.99 per month for that ability. They also charge a percentage of the sales on top of the monthly fees!!
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Big_Ant » November 9th, 2006, 12:42 pm

On 11/09/2006 8:26 AM, Hoyden wrote:
On November 09 2006, 12:13 PM, Big_Ant wrote:

- Anthony

Thanks! I may take you up on it as I want to do orders for the holidays!

I got half a dead cow waiting to be turned into collars!!

I'm just resizing all the pictures of ribbon, trim, new conchos, studs, buckles and decorative rivets. I didn't realize that I had so many !!!

Can you suggest a shopping cart/merchant package that's better than yahoo merchant? I want to be able to offer discounts without having to pay $99.99 per month for that ability. They also charge a percentage of the sales on top of the monthly fees!!

I'll check in with a couple clients and find out a good one to go with. I usually leave that up to them since they know what financial direction they want to go.

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby AllAmericanPUP » November 9th, 2006, 2:05 pm

how much does a collar like this cost>?
AllAmericanPUP
Eli's Mom

Postby pitbullmamaliz » November 9th, 2006, 4:12 pm

What a gorgeous collar!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Gatsu » November 10th, 2006, 12:26 am

On November 09 2006, Hoyden wrote:

if u do a search on google u can find a program that will resize all ur images for u. Also u can set up a macro with adobe photoshop so u just click a button done-Next, click done- Next....etc..
------------------

www.jh-training.ca

Jon
Gatsu
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Hoyden » November 10th, 2006, 1:03 am

On November 10 2006, 12:26 AM, Gatsu wrote:
On November 09 2006, Hoyden wrote:

if u do a search on google u can find a program that will resize all ur images for u. Also u can set up a macro with adobe photoshop so u just click a button done-Next, click done- Next....etc..

Build that macro for me and that collar will start getting alot cheaper. Resizing images is the devil.
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby mnp13 » November 10th, 2006, 11:49 am

not even that...

you make an action and run it on an entire folder.

Go to the help section in Photoshop and it will walk you though how to create actions. It's really easy and will save you a TON of time.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Big_Ant » November 10th, 2006, 11:54 am

On 11/10/2006 7:49 AM, mnp13 wrote:not even that...

you make an action and run it on an entire folder.

Go to the help section in Photoshop and it will walk you though how to create actions. It's really easy and will save you a TON of time.

Don't forget to save the original size as a copy somewhere else though. if you are sizing down.

Sizing up is a pain!

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby mnp13 » November 10th, 2006, 12:29 pm

On November 10 2006, 10:54, Big_Ant wrote:Sizing up is a pain!

Actually, sizing up is basically not possible without lising clarity. Pixels are pixels, and once you go down you can't go up without dropping your resolution or "stretching" the imformation that is already there.

The way I set up my actions, I resize the images and then save them in a different folder so that my full size originals aren't even touched.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

PreviousNext

Return to Marketplace