A Nice Present

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby SisMorphine » October 29th, 2006, 3:25 pm

So the people who have purchased the house I live in stopped by today when I was out with a present . . . a dog bed!! I'm not sure if Wally likes it. What do you think?
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby luvmyangels » October 29th, 2006, 3:51 pm

That was very nice of them. Wally looks snug as a bug.
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby msvette2u » October 29th, 2006, 3:57 pm

He hates it. You'll have to sleep there, because he likes your bed better ;)
msvette2u
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » October 29th, 2006, 4:12 pm

So I called up the people and thanked them and they gave me a SECOND bed for Mike!! It's blue :)

These people are seriously just fantastic. They have great ideas on how to change the kennel for the better, and I truly wish them good luck in doing so. I offered my help and I hope they call me whenever they want.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby iluvk9 » October 29th, 2006, 4:21 pm

The beds were very nice gifts. :)

They are going to run the kennel? And they don't mind the landlord going through their stuff, I guess? :shocker:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby SisMorphine » October 29th, 2006, 4:33 pm

On October 29 2006, 4:21 PM, iluvk9 wrote:The beds were very nice gifts. :)

They are going to run the kennel? And they don't mind the landlord going through their stuff, I guess? :shocker:

They're purchasing the kennel so they'll be the landlords going through their own stuff :P
SisMorphine

Postby Hoyden » October 29th, 2006, 5:02 pm

That was really nice of them. Make sure you go through every single floggin' thing that you can think of that is wrong with that house.

At least all the defects should get the $$$ down for them.

How did the septic tank news go over???
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby pitbullmamaliz » October 29th, 2006, 10:14 pm

That's great that Wally loves his bed - does this mean you're allowed to sleep on the couch tonight? With blankets and everything???
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members