Help! Bed Thief!!!!!!!!!

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby SisMorphine » October 26th, 2006, 10:12 pm

So since we're moving the only piece of furniture left in the house is the sectional couch, which is where Wally and I have been sleeping. One side is more bouncy and the other side is flatter (the side with the pull-out bed which is uncomfortable). Because of my back I need to sleep on the more bouncy side, but that's where Wally usually sleeps. I have been trying to sleep there but he refuses to give it up. So I made myself up a nice bed on the flat side. I come in here for a little while and go back out to find that my bed has been taken over.

Your bed? I thought you made it for me.

Listen, lady, you can claim it's your bed all you want, but you always have your blanket laid out flat and as you can see this blanket here is all bunched up in the perfect place for a Grey to nap.

Whatever. Your bitching is getting tiresome. I'm going to snuggle on MY bed. You can find someplace else to sleep.

Sneaky bastard. He so controls me. I'll be sleeping on the other side with a smaller blanket to cover me tonight because I can't bring myself to move him. He's too damn cute.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby luvmyangels » October 26th, 2006, 10:30 pm

Too funny. He does look so comfy though.
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby Jenn » October 27th, 2006, 8:11 am

He so has you wrapped, LoL. That's funny. He's really looks like a handsome guy, you don't post enough pictures of him.
Jenn
undecided

Postby pitbullmamaliz » October 27th, 2006, 8:12 am

SUCKER!!!

But cute pics! :wink:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby SisMorphine » October 27th, 2006, 8:36 am

Last night was beyond rediculous!! I ended up making up a bed on the other side, only to have him steal it when I got up to go to the bathroom. Fine. At about 2am Wally was pacing and I thought he needed to go out, so I got out of bed to put my shoes on, and instead he jumped up and stole the side of the couch I'd been sleeping on!! Brat brat brat!!

I let him get away with WAY too much. He's lucky he's cute.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby SisMorphine » October 27th, 2006, 8:37 am

On October 27 2006, 8:11 AM, Jenn wrote:He so has you wrapped, LoL. That's funny. He's really looks like a handsome guy, you don't post enough pictures of him.

I know, I've been slacking a lot lately . . . I think it's because the only pictures I can ever get are of him sleeping and I keep hoping that one day he'll do something else!!
SisMorphine

Postby iluvk9 » October 27th, 2006, 7:11 pm

Um, excuse me, but brindles can do whatever they darn please. It says so in the owner's manual, page 1. :bananaDance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members