The great pumpkin ;)

Postby Jenn » October 21st, 2006, 12:57 am

She bugged me to death to enter the school pumpkin competition. I'm not artistic at all, and I can barely draw a stick figure. We tried though, and despite the laughter we had making "her", we are quite satisfied with our wicked witch pumpkin. I thought I'd share, don't laugh too hard. ;) You couldn't carve it at all, and it couldn't be gorey. Otherwise, you were on your own. My mother came over to help us, and took the pics.

Jenn
undecided

Postby msvette2u » October 21st, 2006, 1:03 am

Very creative!!
msvette2u
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » October 21st, 2006, 8:19 am

That Pumpkin Witch looks scary enough for me! :batSmile:

Is that your daughter? She is precious! I love her blond hair. :heartbeat:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Marinepits » October 21st, 2006, 9:17 am

Great job, Jenn! :clap:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Jenn » October 21st, 2006, 9:41 am

Yes that's her, and thanks to all! I posted the wrong second photo by accident, it was supposed to be one without the cape. :oops: My mother's digital takes bad pictures, but I can't upload mine at home only at work. :| Looking at this ugly thing this morning,really cracks me up. It highly doubt we win anything, but it's all about the fun right. ;)
Jenn
undecided

Postby iluvk9 » October 21st, 2006, 10:18 am

I think your pumpkin may get a prize because of the collar and arm-thingies. Most people would probably just paint the face.

And her face is green ~ that was creative. :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby cheekymunkee » October 21st, 2006, 4:38 pm

I LOVE it!!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Jenn » October 22nd, 2006, 1:38 am

:wink: Thanks
Jenn
undecided

Postby pitbullmamaliz » October 22nd, 2006, 10:22 am

I think it's great!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Jenn » October 23rd, 2006, 8:56 am

Thanks! I had to go in this morning with her, and help her set it up in the library. :shock: :shock: I didn't realize it would be a parent competition. Guess I've not learned the way of the school just yet. Those pumpkins were unreal, beautiful, but unreal. They were made into dolls, carriages, and even one was a carousel.(sp?) Some were really adorable, and looked like kids made them all alone. I should have known what I was in for when I walked in and the librarian said "oh look, another pumpkin that a kid actually helped on". I wasn't sure what she meant till I seen all the others. Oh well, I'm not bitter it was fun, and we goofed around making her, and in between paint drying. Just had to share, and now I better get my butt to work. ;)
Jenn
undecided

Return to Two Legged Family Members