Finally, I hope

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby lellis34 » October 20th, 2006, 5:00 pm

I think I've finally found a training facility for King (and me).

I've been looking and looking. We did a puppy class at Petsmart and got some basics, but I don't think that's the place for him long term. We then made a visit to a place near my office that came highly recommended, but the commute home to get the dog then back was just too much. On a Friday night in rush hour traffic after class it took us forever to get home - even King was crying. :( Three hours in traffic for me - two for the dog.

So, through a therapy dog group in my area I found a place thats a little north of where I live. I can drive home (from the south) grab the dog and keep going.

I don't have any of you cool :D trainer types in my area that I know of, so wish us luck.
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
Tuck: “you can say that again”
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW-ZxcPE33w
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby laina » October 20th, 2006, 5:19 pm

Good luck! I hope the class is a fit for you and King! Keep us updated on how it goes.
Sleep with me, Sleep with my dog!
laina
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » October 20th, 2006, 9:49 pm

Can you tell us more about the facility and the trainer?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby ellie@ny » October 20th, 2006, 10:13 pm

Good luck for you,but here is "some" in MD if that one won't work out for some reason!
I think there is 16 in MD.

http://www.cleanrun.com/agilityinfo/clubs/clubsearch.cfm
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Return to Training & Behavior