The Connecticut Classic 2006 / Plan Ahead for Oct

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby Karen » August 4th, 2006, 2:51 pm

The CT Classic can be entered online
http://www.ukcdogs.com/DEvent1.htm

For more information, please see website.

*edited by Marinepits to add to calendar*
Karen, Cuddles, Dilly the Understudy, and Rowdy the Ruckus Raiser
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby Karen » September 18th, 2006, 3:11 pm

Better start checking hotels they are booking fast.
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby mnp13 » September 18th, 2006, 5:04 pm

hey Karen... we DO have a calendar you know! :wink:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Karen » September 18th, 2006, 7:58 pm

On September 18 2006, mnp13 wrote:hey Karen... we DO have a calendar you know! :wink:

Yeah but I got a headache trying to figure it out. :|
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby SisMorphine » September 18th, 2006, 8:15 pm

I'll be there! It'll be Mike's first weight pull. EEEEK! We haven't even practiced and won't be able to until his harness gets here at the end of this week. Oh well, it'll be fun either way :)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Karen » September 18th, 2006, 9:32 pm

On September 18 2006, SisMorphine wrote:I'll be there! It'll be Mike's first weight pull. EEEEK! We haven't even practiced and won't be able to until his harness gets here at the end of this week. Oh well, it'll be fun either way :)

You'll have a blast meanwhile I'll be having nuclear meltdown with 5 dogs in tow. I must be nuts. Dilly, Tes, and Phan will be pulling. Cuddles will be JR handling so I don't have to go in the damn ring again, and Lynda wants to do obed. with her pom.
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby Karen » September 19th, 2006, 9:53 am

The thing on the calendar says 2 days and the Classic is 3. Friday, Sat, and Sunday.
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby Marinepits » September 19th, 2006, 9:59 am

The website says the 14th and 15th? What's happening Friday?
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby SisMorphine » September 19th, 2006, 10:02 am

I really hope it's just the 14th and 15th because I have no coverage for the 13th!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby Marinepits » September 19th, 2006, 10:08 am

Uh-oh, Friday the 13th! :shock: :D
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Karen » September 19th, 2006, 6:42 pm

I called Donna Sullivan and the Apple Valley folks decided to cancel the Fri. night show. That SUCKS cuz their ribbons rocked and were halloweenies. Bummer. So it is 14th and 15th. But y'all can help us set up rings and weight pull on the 13th. :)
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby SisMorphine » September 20th, 2006, 12:42 am

On September 19 2006, 6:42 PM, Karen wrote:I called Donna Sullivan and the Apple Valley folks decided to cancel the Fri. night show. That SUCKS cuz their ribbons rocked and were halloweenies. Bummer. So it is 14th and 15th. But y'all can help us set up rings and weight pull on the 13th. :)

The way it's looking (3 hour drive during rush hour through Boston) I won't be there until 8 or 9 at night, so unfortunately I won't be able to help set up. But I'll be raring to go on Saturday!

I'll be a bundle of nerves, yet at the same time in aww that you'll be competing with 5 dogs!!
SisMorphine

Postby ellie@ny » September 20th, 2006, 7:34 am

Hey Sis! I'm planning to go Sat and Sun,showing my female,but someone else will be there for you!!! hint... hint...
I'm planning to try wp for a long time now,I just haven't had the time for much training yet...so if I will be able to do it until,I might gonna try out Maya for the first time-I love to get embarassed!!! :D
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby SisMorphine » September 20th, 2006, 7:56 am

On September 20 2006, 7:34 AM, ellie@ny wrote:Hey Sis! I'm planning to go Sat and Sun,showing my female,but someone else will be there for you!!! hint... hint...
I'm planning to try wp for a long time now,I just haven't had the time for much training yet...so if I will be able to do it until,I might gonna try out Maya for the first time-I love to get embarassed!!! :D

YAY!!! My big squishy Nico boy!!! I'm so excited :)

It's okay, Mike and I will be fully embarrassing ourselves at the weightpull, so you won't be alone. LOL!
SisMorphine

Postby ellie@ny » September 20th, 2006, 8:00 am

Hahaha! I'm sure about that...!!!!!!!! See ya!
Ellie
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby ellie@ny » October 9th, 2006, 9:40 pm

I would like to ask something,that why is this show weekend being up in the calendar from the 12/Thu-till Sun ? On the UKC website it says this event will be only 2 days on Sat and Sun? :|
Am I missing something?
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Marinepits » October 9th, 2006, 9:42 pm

It's a glitch of some sort. :|

I would go with what Karen said, unless she updates us with new info.

On Tue, Sep 19 2006, 6:42 PM, Karen wrote:I called Donna Sullivan and the Apple Valley folks decided to cancel the Fri. night show. That SUCKS cuz their ribbons rocked and were halloweenies. Bummer. So it is 14th and 15th. But y'all can help us set up rings and weight pull on the 13th. :)
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby SisMorphine » October 10th, 2006, 7:50 am

I forgot to post that I won't be going any longer due to the house/job situation :(

I can't believe I'll be missing my Nico . . .
*sniff*
SisMorphine

Postby ellie@ny » October 14th, 2006, 10:19 am

Well don't worry Sis!
You will not miss him,because he won't be there also!
His bad mommy didn't hear the alarm clock today morning at 4.15. am .....So we won't be there either...but to be honest it feelt nice to wake up by 8.30. ..... lol Next time!
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby mnp13 » October 21st, 2006, 11:56 pm

Are we going to get a rundown of the results??
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Next

Return to North East