Pit/Shar-Pei puppy available - OH

Postby mnp13 » February 7th, 2006, 2:35 pm

I just received this email:

Hi Michelle,
While I don't have time to join another forum and read more messages, I would appreciate it if you would let the people on there know that we have a Shar-Pei/Pit Bull mix puppy available for adoption. We pulled her from a shelter in GA to keep her from being euthanized. Her owner was put into jail and he had no one to take her so she ended up at Animal Control there. She's about 10 wks old and a real sweetie. But I do Shar-Pei rescue but often have trouble finding homes for mixes, especially if they are mixed with Pit because there are several cities here in Ohio that have restrictions about owning them. So if know of anyone or if anyone on your list might be interested in adopting her, they can go to our web site (see below) and fill out an application and mail it to me. I would be happy to try and answer any questions for anyone also.
Thanks, Carol
Wrinkled Rescue
wrinkledrsc@ohiohills.com

Last edited by mnp13 on February 15th, 2006, 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Maryellen » February 7th, 2006, 2:37 pm

:o look at that face!!!!!!!!!!!! cant she say sharpei /boxer mix/???? what a cutie!!!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Jesseca » February 7th, 2006, 2:43 pm

How cute. That was how Rita looked when she was a baby.
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby Murfins » February 7th, 2006, 10:15 pm

Aww! He looks like such an old soul.
Murfins
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby SisMorphine » February 7th, 2006, 11:18 pm

What a cutie!!! If that dog was a male I don't think I'd be able to resist :loveU:
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Miakoda » February 8th, 2006, 1:22 am

OMG!!! Hand him over.....now! My 2 favoritest breeds in the whole wide world! :shock: I NEED him! And Wrigely, my Shar Pei/Cane Corso, needs another squishy face sidekick as everyone picks on him........... Oh please, oh please, oh please...........
Miakoda
Devoutly Bully

Postby mnp13 » February 8th, 2006, 3:06 am

So if know of anyone or if anyone on your list might be interested in adopting her, they can go to our web site (see below) and fill out an application and mail it to me.

Get a move on!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Miakoda » February 8th, 2006, 3:38 pm

I'm on it like my dogs on peanut butter............ :wink:
Miakoda
Devoutly Bully

Return to Rescue