Logo!

Have a question/comment/concern about the board in general? Post it here

Postby Big_Ant » September 21st, 2006, 2:38 pm

Is there a possibility of having a smaller logo?

IMO, it takes up a ton of space. I was reviewing the site through the Blackberry Web Browser, and I do have to say that it was pretty good, although the header and static calendar were a little bit much to have to scroll through.

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby mnp13 » September 21st, 2006, 3:00 pm

You can get rid of the calendar by changing the preference in your profile.

I'm no thinking about changing the banner size at this time though.

Thanks for the input!!!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby turtle » October 1st, 2006, 12:34 pm

On September 21 2006, mnp13 wrote:You can get rid of the calendar by changing the preference in your profile.

I just tried to do this but the calendar is still there??? I checked "no" on all the boxes that said calendar on them. What else do I need to do to get the calendar off the top?

Oh, and why does it not show when people joined under the user names anymore?

Last question, why is there no time shown when posts are entered? There used to be the time when a post was put up.

Thanks....
-------------------------------------------------------

I may be slow but I get there - a turtle's motto
turtle
Loyally Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » October 1st, 2006, 9:24 pm

Ok, some people don't show up because they chose to hide their status in their profile.

To hide the calendar scroll all the way down to the end in your profile, under Calendar Setting, choose NO on the 3rd choice where it says "Display the calendar row on the board header opened"

To have the time show up, again in your profile, under Preferences, it says Date Format:, select there if you want the date & time to appear. There are several options to chose from
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby mnp13 » October 2nd, 2006, 9:21 am

thanks Debby!

Actually, the "date joined" hasn't been on here in a while. I didn't see a real need for it to be on each post. You can view the date someone joined and the last time they were signed into the forum by going to their profile.

Are your calendar settings all straightened out?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby turtle » October 2nd, 2006, 11:13 am

Thanks, let me go try those things...

I had already gone in to my profile and checked "NO" for the calendar, but there were 3 choices and I put "NO" on all of them. Let me go see.

turtle
Loyally Bully

Postby turtle » October 2nd, 2006, 11:16 am

Well, I made the first 2 calendar choices "YES" and the 3rd one "NO" and it worked, the calendar is not at the top anymore.

Let me try with the time thing...

turtle
Loyally Bully

Postby turtle » October 2nd, 2006, 11:21 am

On October 02 2006, 8:21 AM, mnp13 wrote:Actually, the "date joined" hasn't been on here in a while. I didn't see a real need for it to be on each post. You can view the date someone joined and the last time they were signed into the forum by going to their profile.

I've got the calendar and the time thing fixed, thanks for the help.

But too bad the date people joined is not there anymore. I know you can see it by going to the profile but it was nice to see it at a quick glance too.

turtle
Loyally Bully

Return to Questions / Problems