REVENGE: Mean people and busy bodies stink!!

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Hoyden » February 7th, 2006, 12:34 am

Well, I came up with the perfect way to frost that neighbor who made such a big to do about my dog collar making business.

THIS is going to made into a HUGE mail box that looks like my Petey. You open the mouth to put in the mail. Joe the mailman thinks it's cool even.

This guy is going to be made to look like a pitbull and we're going to put him leaning against the oak tree that is in my yard, but directly across from her front window. He's going to be at least 4 ft tall so she has to see my puppy friend everytime she pulls in or out of her drive way. :devil:

And since we're putting in a little garden in the same area as the oak across from her front window, I'm going to put these cute little fellows, painted to look like pitbulls staring at her too.

Nothing makes her crazier than when our other neighbors compliment our gardens, landscaping and creativity, so I guess I'll have be even MORE creative, now won't I???

:jerry:
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby SisMorphine » February 7th, 2006, 12:42 am

Do what my mom did you her friend:
Buy pink flamingos and under the cover of the night place one on her lawn. Not smack dab in the middle, but in a noticable spot. After a few days of thinking, being confused, and ignoring it, put another one on her lawn. Wash, rinse, repeat.

It makes for a great time!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby cheekymunkee » February 7th, 2006, 12:42 am

I love it!!

A few years ago an online friend was having problems with her neighbor. She gave me his address & I signed him up for a variety of catalogs & newsletters. I wonder if he still gets his annual Southern Decadence schedules?

http://www.southerndecadence.net/
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Romanwild » February 7th, 2006, 8:32 am

That's a classic Debbie! :fastRoll:

Having a bunch of fake Pit Bulls looking at him all the time is awesome! :thumbsup:
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Purple » February 7th, 2006, 10:46 am

Too funny!! Noel, you're gonna send her packing!
Purple
I live here

Postby pibblegrl » February 8th, 2006, 12:39 pm

:jerry: :rock:
Candi

God created idiots as an endless source of amusement for the rest of us!
pibblegrl
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Hoyden » February 8th, 2006, 12:41 pm

pibblegrl wrote::jerry: :rock:

This woman makes Jerry Springer look TAME
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Jenn » February 8th, 2006, 1:51 pm

So hilarious, thanks for the laugh today!! Post pictures once they've been transformed, lol!
Jenn
undecided

Postby Judy » February 8th, 2006, 8:41 pm

Hoyden wrote:Well, I came up with the perfect way to frost that neighbor who made such a big to do about my dog collar making business.

THIS is going to made into a HUGE mail box that looks like my Petey. You open the mouth to put in the mail. Joe the mailman thinks it's cool even.

This guy is going to be made to look like a pitbull and we're going to put him leaning against the oak tree that is in my yard, but directly across from her front window. He's going to be at least 4 ft tall so she has to see my puppy friend everytime she pulls in or out of her drive way. :devil:

And since we're putting in a little garden in the same area as the oak across from her front window, I'm going to put these cute little fellows, painted to look like pitbulls staring at her too.

Nothing makes her crazier than when our other neighbors compliment our gardens, landscaping and creativity, so I guess I'll have be even MORE creative, now won't I???

:jerry:

That is hilarious! Take/post pics once you set up your yard.
Judy
Loyally Bully

Postby Hoyden » February 8th, 2006, 9:14 pm

Screw taking pictures - we'll just have to have an enormous BBQ.

Last time I had a couple friends over with non-agro pitbulls she called the ACO claiming that we had dogs fighting because the dogs were chasing balls and playing tug of war with a rope as thick as my forearm.

You know how they sound pulling a rope, hrrrr rarrrrrrr rarrrrr BARK BARK rumbble rumbble rarrrrrrrr rahhhhhhh rahhhhh BARK BARK.

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Purple » February 8th, 2006, 9:27 pm

Tug of war=fight training...you mean you didn't know that? :D
Purple
I live here

Postby Hoyden » February 8th, 2006, 9:40 pm

Purple wrote:Tug of war=fight training...you mean you didn't know that? :D

Soooo since she looks like Broomhilda the witch - can we burn her at the stake?

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Fear_the_Sheeple » February 8th, 2006, 10:30 pm

ROFL That's great!
Fear_the_Sheeple
Enlightened Bully

Postby Marinepits » February 8th, 2006, 11:14 pm

In Hansel and Gretle, didn't Bugs Bunny shove Broomhilda into the oven? :fire:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Return to Off-Topic