Intro From Ontario Canada

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby pitbullpony » February 5th, 2006, 7:12 pm

Hi, I'm Jen (pitbullpony) from Ontario Canada. Yes as mentioned a billion times probably, home of the province wide pitbull ban. BASTARDS!

Anyway, in April of last year I had to put down my beloved boy Indy, to see his tribute page http://www.firstdogofftheporch.ca/indy.htm . He was the best dog. Went everywhere with me (and I mean everywhere) work, school, CNE horseshow, Sportsmen's Show, local horseshows, states, everywhere.

I am getting a puppy Feb 28th, a Central Asian Shepherd, but I haven't stopped in the fight against bsl. I am a proud supporter of the dlcc - dog legislation council of canada and I try to provide leather products as often as possible as draw prizes etc. for use at various functions. The dlcc is assisting in the funding of the lawyer fight against the province with regards to Bill 132 on the grounds that the bill is unconstitutional. I will continue to educate and fight as I want the right to own whatever dog I want; not the possibility of having it banned out from under me.

I am a driving instructor and have a horse a cat and 2 children; busy, busy, busy.

That's all, :P
pitbullpony
Just Whelped

Postby Maryellen » February 5th, 2006, 7:15 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Purple » February 5th, 2006, 7:45 pm

Welcome! Your tribute page is nicely done.
Purple
I live here

Postby satanscheerleader » February 5th, 2006, 8:02 pm

Welcome! :D
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby mnp13 » February 5th, 2006, 8:35 pm

YAY!!! You joined!

Who are you getting your CAS from?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Romanwild » February 5th, 2006, 10:18 pm

Welcome to the party! :gruven:
Romanwild
I live here

Postby annieinpa » February 5th, 2006, 11:16 pm

Hello and welcome!!!
annieinpa
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Judy » February 6th, 2006, 10:33 pm

Welcome to the group!
Judy
Loyally Bully

Postby SisMorphine » February 6th, 2006, 10:43 pm

Hey there, welcome. Driving as in cars, or driving as in horses?
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Return to Introductions