Hoyden's rockin collars!!!!!

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby girlie » February 6th, 2006, 8:56 pm

Last edited by girlie on February 21st, 2006, 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby Hoyden » February 6th, 2006, 9:09 pm

I'm glad you like the pink & purple play collar.

You said she could be rough on collars, so I figured I'd sent you one of the rhinestone ones to beat on for me. :)
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby girlie » February 6th, 2006, 9:13 pm

She will do her best to destroy it for ya...LOL

She has been able to completely kill most other nylons I have gotten her, and her last leather one held up pretty well....but it just makes her look like a junkyard dog.....not cute at all.
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby Hoyden » February 6th, 2006, 9:24 pm

pitcess wrote:She will do her best to destroy it for ya...LOL

She has been able to completely kill most other nylons I have gotten her, and her last leather one held up pretty well....but it just makes her look like a junkyard dog.....not cute at all.

How does she kill the nylon ones?

What was the width and how many layers of webbing were they?

Princess' collars are heavy polypropylene which doesn't stretch the way nylon does.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby girlie » February 6th, 2006, 9:39 pm

The first one she destroyed (at about 3 months) was two layers thick and 1 inch wide, with a plastic snap buckle. She broke the snap when she was chained and trying to get to the deer.

Her next was 1 1/2 wide with two layers of nylon and a single roller buckle, she split that one staight through the nylon, like a knife.....again, on the chain trying to get the deer (at 7 months)

Then I got a new fence so she couldn't see the deer anymore....

So she began to work on the 2 inch leather with a double roller buckle....it is warped beyond belief, but still holds her when she needs to be chained (which is not often, when i do yard work and don't want her trying to eat whatever it is that i have)....the D ring can spin around and the collar itself is all curled up and nasty looking, it makes her look like a "bad" dog.
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby SisMorphine » February 6th, 2006, 9:57 pm

pitcess wrote:The first one she destroyed (at about 3 months) was two layers thick and 1 inch wide, with a plastic snap buckle. She broke the snap when she was chained and trying to get to the deer.

Her next was 1 1/2 wide with two layers of nylon and a single roller buckle, she split that one staight through the nylon, like a knife.....again, on the chain trying to get the deer (at 7 months)

Then I got a new fence so she couldn't see the deer anymore....

So she began to work on the 2 inch leather with a double roller buckle....it is warped beyond belief, but still holds her when she needs to be chained (which is not often, when i do yard work and don't want her trying to eat whatever it is that i have)....the D ring can spin around and the collar itself is all curled up and nasty looking, it makes her look like a "bad" dog.

Wally doesn't blame her. He says that deer are the best game around and he gets so pissed off at his momma for not letting go of the leash when they're in the yard.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Judy » February 6th, 2006, 10:25 pm

Pretty dog, pretty collar.

One day I will have a girl :)
Judy
Loyally Bully

Postby Hoyden » February 6th, 2006, 10:40 pm

How do you think one of these would work?

I sent a couple to Marty to beat on and critique for me. So we'll see how they do.

They are three layers of heavy polypro.

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby girlie » February 6th, 2006, 10:47 pm

OOOHHH I like the black one, they look thick!! That is a must with this girl when she needs to be chained.

Oh, I also have to chain her when my neighbor is in her yard doing any work because, "that dog is going to jump the fence and get me one day". :rolleyes2:
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby Maryellen » February 6th, 2006, 10:55 pm

SWEET collars!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to get mine..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Purple » February 6th, 2006, 11:21 pm

Do you have a website....I think Purple and Hopscotch are needing pretty girl collars.....
Purple
I live here

Postby Hoyden » February 6th, 2006, 11:38 pm

Purple wrote:Do you have a website....I think Purple and Hopscotch are needing pretty girl collars.....

As soon as I get my certifcate from the State of Ct, my permanent site, http://www.petesdoggear.com is going up.

I applied for it a couple weeks ago, so it should be here soon.

I have a bunch of new stuff to post too. I'll pm you my photobucket account to go browsing through in the meantime.

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby satanscheerleader » February 6th, 2006, 11:43 pm

I love your collars! Oh, to be rich.
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby Purple » February 6th, 2006, 11:55 pm

Hoyden wrote:
Purple wrote:Do you have a website....I think Purple and Hopscotch are needing pretty girl collars.....

As soon as I get my certifcate from the State of Ct, my permanent site, http://www.petesdoggear.com is going up.

I applied for it a couple weeks ago, so it should be here soon.

I have a bunch of new stuff to post too. I'll pm you my photobucket account to go browsing through in the meantime.

Very cool.....can I get a spotted one for Sammy....LOL!!!!
Purple
I live here

Postby Hoyden » February 7th, 2006, 12:01 am

satanscheerleader wrote:I love your collars! Oh, to be rich.

You're the lady who fostered a pittie for a guy who moved to Taiwan so he could go to his new job on-time, yes?

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Purple » February 7th, 2006, 12:04 am

Yep, that's her!!!
Purple
I live here

Postby Hoyden » February 7th, 2006, 12:09 am

satanscheerleader wrote:I love your collars! Oh, to be rich.

My site will be up in the next couple of weeks. http://www.petesdoggear.com.

Go pick one.

And if you foster, make sure you keep me updated on dog sizes because when I make samples, I pull out foster dogs and make collars to their size and donate them to the foster parent.

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby satanscheerleader » February 7th, 2006, 2:21 am

That's so nice of you! :)
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » February 7th, 2006, 8:08 am

Looks greats!
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ParisStreetPitCrew » February 7th, 2006, 8:23 am

MUST...Have.... collars! Woooohooo! I can't wait. I want some. I want them now!
ParisStreetPitCrew
Devoutly Bully

Return to Gallery and Cinema