Wally's been bad this morning >:(

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby SisMorphine » September 17th, 2006, 9:49 am

I think I may have to beat him senseless. Seriously, this dog is driving me crazy. It isn't even 10am. He has already eaten two whole bags of treats (VERY expensive Salmon treats might I add). Then, I went downstairs, emptied the dryer, put the clean clothes upstairs, went back downstairs and I was out in the kennel yard for about 5 minutes. When I came back up he'd marked my clean clothes so now I have to wear my laundry day clothes out because I'm leaving in about 15 minutes to go to a demo, and I have to wash my clothes all over again!!!!!!

There isn't much meat on him so I can't make Greyhound stew . . . perhaps Greyhound toothpicks?!

And I'm not really looking for advice because I know exactly what I'm doing wrong, I'm just bitching about it anyway. Damn dog!! :P
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby call2arms » September 17th, 2006, 10:50 am

I think you might get some good meat in the neck. Though it probably would be very stringy and not so tender. Ribs, perhaps?
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby Hoyden » September 17th, 2006, 12:35 pm

Want to borrow Petey? He'll keep Wally busy.

Wally loved being drowned in pitbull spit.
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby SpiritFngrz » September 17th, 2006, 1:15 pm

Yah maybe some Petey lovin' would help :loveU:

lol
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » September 17th, 2006, 2:51 pm

Poor Wally

Fire up the pit!!!!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby msvette2u » September 17th, 2006, 4:30 pm

Well at least he did not keep you up by crying the entire night like Miss Polly by Golly did! :shock: We are so tired we can hardly THINK today!!
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Marinepits » September 17th, 2006, 4:37 pm

On Sun, Sep 17 2006, 10:50 AM, call2arms wrote:I think you might get some good meat in the neck. Though it probably would be very stringy and not so tender. Ribs, perhaps?

After a proper beating, Wally will be nice and tender, LOL.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby SisMorphine » September 17th, 2006, 5:02 pm

On September 17 2006, 4:37 PM, Marinepits wrote:
On Sun, Sep 17 2006, 10:50 AM, call2arms wrote:I think you might get some good meat in the neck. Though it probably would be very stringy and not so tender. Ribs, perhaps?

After a proper beating, Wally will be nice and tender, LOL.

Let the beating commence!!
:twisted:

He is SO lucky he's cute!!!!!
But after he competed today he should be nice and tired!! (I will post about that a little later when I can get a picture of him with his award!)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby mnp13 » September 17th, 2006, 10:21 pm

I bet he has good back strap on him.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Return to Training & Behavior