woof woof everyone

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby karma » September 12th, 2006, 7:10 pm

:greenWave: Hello all my name is Taj and I am out of Paterson, NJ and I am the proud owner of Karma she is a wonderful tri color pittie. She is 1 yr 8 mnths old and full of loving energy, willing to please and always eager to give kisses. She just recently recieved her CGC and we are working on her therapy dog certification, she is also an amazing weight puller in May 2006 I tried her in a novice weight pull competition and she placed third out 18 competitors and on this past weekend (9-9-06) she entered the WPBTCA weight pull competition and she placed 5th out of 8 competitors she also is best friends with that lovable Cuda http://www.pitbulltalk.com/viewtopic.ph ... highlight= and the two of them love a good romp in the open field. It is great to find someplace where pit bull people can just that pit bull people and not worry about the dirty looks :twisted: and like the McDonalds slogan says "Im Loving It!".... Pics very soon to come.
Taj Taylor
Http://www.karmatiknd.com
"Go for the T.E.N." -Taj of Karmatik Training Services
"HEALTHY DOG HAPPY LIFE" - Taj of www.karmatiknd.com

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 12th, 2006, 7:44 pm

Welcome! :wave:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Hoyden » September 12th, 2006, 7:59 pm

Hi Taj! :greenWave:

Nice to have met you on Friday evening. I heard the Bryan didn't want to get Cuda's new collar dirty at the Nationals :D

Have a look at the Marketplace forum, lots of collar I just posted there.
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby mnp13 » September 12th, 2006, 8:40 pm

Welcome!!!

congradulations on your great results at Nationals!

Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Purple » September 12th, 2006, 9:34 pm

Hello and Welcome! Enjoy your stay! :trollDance:
Purple
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » September 13th, 2006, 8:58 am

Hi Taj! It was great meeting you this weekend. Karma is a GORGEOUS dog. All of us were very happy you came up this weekend and competed, it's always nice to see a new face at the competitions, especially one with so much potential for the future!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby cheekymunkee » September 13th, 2006, 10:31 am

Hi & Welcome!!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby karma » September 13th, 2006, 9:26 pm

On September 13 2006, SisMorphine wrote:Hi Taj! It was great meeting you this weekend. Karma is a GORGEOUS dog. All of us were very happy you came up this weekend and competed, it's always nice to see a new face at the competitions, especially one with so much potential for the future!!

thanx for the welome but who are you and what is your dogs name if you saw me this weekend please let me know whom you are
Taj Taylor

Postby karma » September 13th, 2006, 9:29 pm

Just saying thank you all for the invite and i feel at home already well me and Karma feel right at home here with the pittie people :mrHappy:
Taj Taylor

Postby karma » September 13th, 2006, 9:35 pm

On September 12 2006, Hoyden wrote:Hi Taj! :greenWave:

Nice to have met you on Friday evening. I heard the Bryan didn't want to get Cuda's new collar dirty at the Nationals :D

Have a look at the Marketplace forum, lots of collar I just posted there.

:stickDance: hello its was a pleasure meeting you also and i am very interested in your collars and also in your other produts (weighted vest/ harness). by the way no he didnt want to get it dirty but it will be put to use trust and believe.
Taj Taylor

Postby karma » September 13th, 2006, 9:37 pm

On September 12 2006, mnp13 wrote:Welcome!!!

congradulations on your great results at Nationals!

Thank you so very much i am truly a proud proud doggie parent (responsible dog owner)
Taj Taylor

Postby Hoyden » September 13th, 2006, 10:56 pm

On September 13 2006, 9:26 PM, karma wrote:
On September 13 2006, SisMorphine wrote:Hi Taj! It was great meeting you this weekend. Karma is a GORGEOUS dog. All of us were very happy you came up this weekend and competed, it's always nice to see a new face at the competitions, especially one with so much potential for the future!!

thanx for the welome but who are you and what is your dogs name if you saw me this weekend please let me know whom you are

Alyssa with Mike Hunt. Big Akita/Pit Bull mix :)
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby SisMorphine » September 14th, 2006, 8:05 am

On September 13 2006, 10:56 PM, Hoyden wrote:
On September 13 2006, 9:26 PM, karma wrote:

Alyssa with Mike Hunt. Big Akita/Pit Bull mix :)

LOL thanks. Come on, Taj, you couldn't see thru the computer and figure out who I was?
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby karma » September 14th, 2006, 10:47 pm

i wish at times i could see through the comp lol thanx for the response hope all is well.
Taj Taylor

Return to Introductions