Macy's Shop For A Cause

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby Marinepits » September 10th, 2006, 4:54 pm

Macy's Shop For A Cause

http://www.pawsct.org/shownews.php?article=4

Shop 'Til You Drop - Macy's Hosts Shopping Day to Benefit Non-Profits
On Saturday September 16th from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm Macy's will host "Shop For a Cause" that will benefit PAWS and other local non-profits. Purchase a $5 ticket from PAWS for this special event and you'll receive 10 to 20% percent off most purchases all day long!

You'll receive 20% off regular, sale and clearance women's, men's & children's apparel and accessories, fine, bridge and fashion jewelry, bed and bath items, housewares, frames, luggage, china, crystal and silver.

You'll receive 10% off regular, sale and clearance furniture, mattresses, rugs, kitchen and personal care electrics and technology items.

You'll also enjoy entertainment throughout the store, great gifts with select purchases, special vendor demonstrations and a chance to win a $500 Macy's Shopping Spree!

Wait! There's more! Spend $50, Get $10 back! Customers who present their receipt at a redemption table for every $50 they spend (not including tax and delivery) on September 16th will receive a $10 coupon to be used at a later date.

Be a part of this important event! The funds raised through the tickets sales will help us to rescue, rehabilitate and rehome needy pets in our community.

To purchase tickets, see website.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby SpiritFngrz » September 11th, 2006, 8:52 am

Jen is this just Macy's in CT? I was actually going to go to Macy's this weekend for something, but in MA
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby Marinepits » September 11th, 2006, 2:30 pm

Good question -- I'm not sure. Maybe give your local MACY'S management office a call?
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby cheekymunkee » September 11th, 2006, 2:36 pm

I love Macy's but I am a bit sad. They purchased Foley's last year ( my ALL time favorite) and just changed all the stores to Macy's. :( Good bye Red Apple Sales & 20% off coupons. :cry:

I didn't see anything in the adds yesterday about this so it may just be a CT thing.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby SpiritFngrz » September 11th, 2006, 3:47 pm

yah, I think it might be.

No more Filene's either---they've all been gobbled up by Macy's!!
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby Marinepits » September 11th, 2006, 4:56 pm

http://www.breastcancer.org/fundraising ... html#macys

Macy's Shop for a Cause

When: Saturday, September 16, 2006

Where: All Macy's stores nationwide

What: Make a $5 donation to breastcancer.org and receive a 20% off shopping pass for Saturday, September 16. The pass is good at all Macy's locations nationwide. You'll get 20% off on regular, sale and clearance women's, men's, and kid's apparel and accessories, fine, bridge and fashion jewelry, bed and bath items, housewares, frames, luggage, china, crystal and silver. You'll also get 10% off on regular, sale and clearance furniture, mattresses, rugs, kitchen and personal care electrics and technology items. All for a $5 tax deductible donation to breastcancer.org! To get your pass, please mail a $5 check payable to breastcancer.org to:

breastcancer.org
Attn: Macy's Shop for a Cause
111 Forrest Avenue, 1R
Narberth, PA 19072

Make sure to include your return address so that we can mail the pass back to you. An additional donation of 50 cents to cover shipping and handling is much appreciated. Pass requests must be received by Friday, September 8th.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby cheekymunkee » September 11th, 2006, 5:37 pm

Cool!!! Too bad I am broke. :(
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Sue » September 11th, 2006, 7:41 pm

I think the stores are closed except for people who have the shopping pass.
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby emassad » September 13th, 2006, 11:03 am

I'm broke too, but I forwarded it to the inlaws. (incessant shoppers) What a cool idea!
emassad
Just Whelped

Postby SisMorphine » September 16th, 2006, 11:25 am

Susan Sarandon has been on tv promoting it. I'm trying to get up the energy to drive all the way to the mall. I'm kinda sleepy but I do need new bras and shoes (you know, to replace the fake Birks ;) ) so we shall see . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Marinepits » September 16th, 2006, 4:45 pm

I got me some awesome camoflage cordoroy pants! :D
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Return to North East