DRAW dogs share their good fortune!

Postby Violet » September 3rd, 2006, 3:26 pm

We have had TWO adoptions of long term fosters this weekend....We are so excited. It was just the boost we really needed. So without further ado..here is Katts foster, Crazy Daisy Mayhem and in Katts own words..

Yay for my tank girl! I got a really good vibe from her new family and liked them right away. Daisy immediately jumped into the guys lap, put her arms on his shoulders and gave him kisses. It was love at first sight. *sigh* I'm soooo glad she finally has her own family after two years....

I didn't get any pictures because my digital camera is on the fritz, but here's a picture of the lucky girl:

Be good, Daisy girl....I'm gonna miss ya!

and MY foster boy..Clifford..the Katrina dog!!
with his new family :D :D :D Between him and Daisy..I just cant stop smilin' :D Clifford will be staying with me until just after the 11th (they close and start moving into their new house) IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby Purple » September 3rd, 2006, 3:31 pm

Get the hell outta here!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

:congrats:
Purple
I live here

Postby msvette2u » September 3rd, 2006, 3:32 pm

Congrats to everyone who worked so hard on these wonderful dogs, and to the dogs themselves on getting new families!
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Marinepits » September 3rd, 2006, 4:10 pm

Such GREAT news!!! Congratulations! :D
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby prinpoms » September 3rd, 2006, 7:36 pm

Such great news! Always good to see good dogs go to good people forever homes!
PitBull Momma
prinpoms
Just Whelped

Postby BigDogBuford » September 3rd, 2006, 8:08 pm

Yay DRAW dogs!
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Emi » September 4th, 2006, 5:15 am

I'm so happy to hear Clifford has a new home of his own he deserves it , and Daisy is a pretty girl :) Glad she found her new home also .. :)
Emi
Full of Bully

Return to Rescue