The enduring agony of a pit bull rampage

Pits in the news and info on Breed Specific Legislation.

Postby sadowner » August 31st, 2006, 9:03 pm

"Also the 'pit bull unpredictability'


Have you been attacked by your dog?

A dog you raised since very little.

A dog that was raised with your baby since they are 5 weeks apart?

A dog that was a great family dog that would lay on the floor with you and actually watch a movie?

A dog that licked the pet cat, cleaning it?

A dog that would wag his tail at other dogs and people all the time?

I have, I seen the same dog go from the above to a crazy dog bent on killing me. So unless you been through it you cant speak on it.
sadowner
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 60

Postby cannon » August 31st, 2006, 10:00 pm

sadowner wrote:I have, I seen the same dog go from the above to a crazy dog bent on killing me. So unless you been through it you cant speak on it.



You own a pit bull right?!?! :| :?

I have never jumped off a building either, but I can speak on what a bad idea that is. I suppose with your experience learning about dogs and risk you have never noticed how inattentive and unsafe the average person is with their dog, on or off lead. I have cringed many a time at dogs getting into trouble while their owners, usually as close as the other end of a lead, are completely oblivious.

I must respectfully disagree with your claim that because you had a dog that unpredictably attacked that it is the norm any more than any other dog that reportedly flies off the handle. I am much more in tune with other dog owners irresponsiblility now that I understand the responsiblility of owning a bully breed. I can't possibly be alone in this observation. People with their dogs off lead, or teetering on fights at the park with the owner off in their own world, to parents letting their children run up to strange dogs...etc. I feel the majority of 'sudden and unpredictable' attacks are not so sudden or unpredictable on the average. So I can speak on it, and I will.

I think some of your arguments are disjointed. How can you one one post say:
It was giving back ground on the area. Showing it wasnt the typical drug infested place that pit bull attacks take place most of the time.


Then say:
And for the story. It doesnt matter about the girl scouts or the coffee or any of the other bs. The facts matter. Fact the dog was from god knows where before the owner got it. Fact he bred it for personal gain Fact he knew it was aggressive and did nothing. FACT it MAULED A innocent kid. Doesnt matter if the people of the area sat out drinking coffee or 40's of beer. It should not have happend period.


Shoot, that was my point too! Stick with the facts. Out with the BS and the slant. Quit playing to peoples emotions and post the facts about the story. You wanna be a fiction writer? Write a book. You wanna play with emotions? You are a cheap reporter. Have faith in the readers that they can ascribe the appropriate amount of sorrow for the victim without it being snazzed up with your dimestore creative writing. Was it necassary background or was it BS (like I said it was in the beginning)?

Next, do you not beleive that pit bulls are misidentified by the media during attacks? I do and I have seen examples.

If you would answer this for me because I always wonder about this one: Why is it usually called a mauling or an attack when it is a pit bull and just a bite when it is another breed?
Last edited by cannon on September 1st, 2006, 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
cannon
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 221
Location: Missouri

Postby cannon » August 31st, 2006, 10:21 pm

I just saw your thread about your dog. Even still I would argue that your dog was giving you BIGTIME red flags prior to attacking you. Trying to attack people on your walks, growling at the baby, growling at you, etc. So even your case was not so sudden and unpredictable.

I agree with your decision to put him down though.
User avatar
cannon
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 221
Location: Missouri

Postby sadowner » September 1st, 2006, 6:24 am

I used to have a pitbull, he used to be a great dog, went fishing with me and all. Now I help out in a little tiny pitbull rescue that takes in stray pits , mostly dogs used for bait.

I agree their are alot of dog owners that are clueless, off leash, running about uncontrolled, not trained at all etc. Pisses me off very much!!

About the mauling thing. I have seen an attack by an akita that was called a mauling, the word SHOULD be used when any dog attacks and does serious damage. Sometimes it is over used and yes i do ALWAYS see it when a pitbull attacks.

And yes i do see pit attacks on the news sometimes and it wasnt a pitbull. I have seen this happen twice. Once it was a mastif and another time it was a gsd. I dont know how the hell they confused a gsd with a pitbull. However that was two cases out of about a thousand that I have read up on where the dog wasnt in any way a pitbull or a mix of it.

Red flags. To myself , now that its over with, I can look back and see the signs he ( my dog) had issues. Like alot of dog owners I probably didnt want to see it because of emotions. BUT to the public his first outburst IS seen as a unstable "Pitbull". Thats why I feel we really need to deal with the violent pits. People make excuses too much, the "oh he was scared" Excuse gets used way too much these days.

And about the story. Maybe they were milking it, maybe they were giving back ground. IT doesnt matter. What matters is the kid was attacked and hurt very bad. Another pit bull attack. We need to work to stop these things from happening or no one will own a pitbull.
sadowner
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 60

Postby cannon » September 1st, 2006, 11:44 am

OK, I think I have a better understanding of where you are coming from. I agree that violent pits should be dealt with. The problem is that people beleive that ALL pit bulls are violent and ALL pit bulls are going to fly off the handle and attack. It is a direct result of articles like the one posted here.

I think the media coverage makes it sound epidemic and its not. They make it sound as if every pit bull is a loaded gun, and people beleive it. You have to know that working with these dogs, and you have to know that 99.9% of the time they are off base. As a responsible owner of a loving, affectionate pit bull, I resent that he never gets past some peoples stereotypes, as to me he is the All American dream dog. Again though, I do not sugar coat what my dog is. He is affectionate, he is gentle, and even if he wanted to hurt another animal, he wouldn't get the chance. He is not dog aggressive, but I am ready for it. He is not human aggresive in the least. You will not see my dog jumping into another neighbors yard, you will not see my dog bursting through unlocked doors and running willy nilly throughout my neighborhood.

The way to stop these attacks IS to educate people and show them that pit bulls are NOT so unpredictable. Teach people the signs, teach children safe ways to play around dogs, or ways to handle a dog that looks like it might attack. Teach owners that don't know, that pit bulls are frequently dog aggressive and they should be prepared for scraps that could lead to human bites if they are not separated the right way. It should be the responsibility of every pit bull owner to do these things. Is it done always, of course not, but submission is not going to help us one bit.

Pit bulls are no more dangerous than the rottweilers, dobermans, and german sheppards that were targeted before them. Fifteen or twenty years ago people wouldn't have batted an eye at my dog. Now they are just the flavor of the month, it's just a really long month. The sooner we can move on to a breed that I don't own the better.
User avatar
cannon
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 221
Location: Missouri

Postby Marinepits » September 1st, 2006, 3:00 pm

Excellent post, cannon!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
User avatar
Marinepits
Proud Infidel
 
Posts: 15621
Location: New England

Postby sadowner » September 1st, 2006, 8:49 pm

Cannon i have injoyed this conversation even when we disagreed.

Would you agree that everyone breeding these dogs these days is a big reason why you see so many pitbulls that are aggressive towards people?

I had a talk with a guy today that hated pitbulls. I let him talk he said The following

Pits are on the news like everyday for bites alot of them kids.

They used to be used for dog fighting , i heard someplace they used to take down bulls for farmers , how could you keep a dog like that as a pet?

I see them all the time growling at other dogs, they are so mean!

I hear of this bsl stuff. Its not for all dogs just pitbulls something has to be done. "

He was kinda ticked , when He was done i said the following

Pits are involved in alot of bites. If i told you i didnt think they were id be a liar. But ( i used your post in a way cannon thanks) remember when dobermans were popular and everyone was breeding them? Remember them attacking people? I remember the news said it was because dobermans had small brains and snapped easy. Dont you think the reason why so many dobermans were in the news for bites was because all these people breeding them in their backyards over and over and over inbreeding without not knowing what they were doing had something to do with all those aggressive dobermans? JUST like today with pitbulls? To this he said he remembers that and he said the breeding could have something to do with it.

Then i said , yes they were used for bull baiting , they would take down a bull for a farmer so the farmer WOULD NOT BE HURT so the farmer could slaughter or castrate the bull. The also were in dog fights. Look in history books back in the dog fighting days and bull baiting days pitbulls hardly ever bit anyone. Its because back then they were bred to never hurt a person. Sure some will growl at other dogs, its in their history , thats like asking a retriever not to go get a ball when thrown in the water.
He didnt say anything just kept listening

I then said

The bsl crap would start against pitbulls then eventually it would be used to make laws against any dog from pitbulls to poodles. The answer ( thankyou to the forum member who talked to me about "what to do " In my other thread") is to hold people for their dogs actions. My dog, a pitbull that i raised since very little attacked me, He was put to sleep . Now i have no doubt , he had some issues with his breeding, even though the breeder swears up and down, he was very big comapred to his brother, now i can go see his brother and to this day he will wag his tail and sit on your lap and lick the hell out of you. Now if i didnt put my dog to sleep and he attacked someone , whos fault would it be ? All pitbulls or mine for beign a dumbass when i knew my dog was violent?

After that the guy was calm , he admitted that no one really ever talked to him about it, he said most people just defended the breed and never talked about the bites. He said i know the attacks happen i see it all the time. He said he was kinda ticked at me at first because he had the same conversation with other people and all they did was tell him the news makes that up and pitbulls are sweet.

This happend btw right outside thesmall wanaa be resuce i help out at. I even got the guy to come inside and see some of the dogs. I showed him the white one with the meat missing from his head and told him how he was used for bait. He even petted the dog!! :D
sadowner
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 60

Postby cheekymunkee » September 3rd, 2006, 7:50 pm

cannon wrote:I just saw your thread about your dog. Even still I would argue that your dog was giving you BIGTIME red flags prior to attacking you. Trying to attack people on your walks, growling at the baby, growling at you, etc. So even your case was not so sudden and unpredictable.

I agree with your decision to put him down though.


Exactly!! I was about to say the same thing. You posted on that thread that your dog had been acting out for some time, now you say THIS?

NO a locked door could not have stopped it! My dog changed the exact same way, one day a great dog the next a total nut trying to kill me byt let me guess, the doggies just needed some training right? please.


THAT is b.s. & saying things like that only ADD to the problems we as pit bull owners face. No dogs "just suddenly turn" unless there is a medical problem. You chose not to take him to the vet to see if there was one so you cannot positively say your dog was human aggressive. Perhaps he was, we will never know, but saying he "suddenly turned on you" is doing a huge disservice to this breed.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
User avatar
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass
 
Posts: 28540
Location: Dallas

Postby cheekymunkee » September 3rd, 2006, 8:01 pm

This thread is really pissing me off!! How do you KNOW these "pit bull attacks" that happen every day & you see on the news are actually pit bulls? You don't. More times than not the dog has 0 pit bull in it and if it does it is more than likely a mix. Does the media say "pit bull MIX"? Hell no! The story is not worth a dime unless it contains the word PIT BULL. I have a friend who worked for a news station here in Dallas as a camera man, he told me 'if we hear a call come across the scanner about a dog bite or a dog killing another dog we don't even move unless we hear the words "pit bull". That is why you don't hear about other dogs, because they are not "news worthy". Hell, most of the time the dogs they show on the news during an attack story are not even the dogs involved in the incident.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
User avatar
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass
 
Posts: 28540
Location: Dallas

Postby Marinepits » September 3rd, 2006, 8:07 pm

I noticed on one of the NY stations that they've used the same stock footage for several "pit bull" attacks in the past few months. Hey, the dogs looked like rottie mixes to me, but what do I know? Gotta love the media! :evil:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
User avatar
Marinepits
Proud Infidel
 
Posts: 15621
Location: New England

Postby sadowner » September 3rd, 2006, 8:46 pm

I dont care if this thread pisses you off in the least. You seem to have a hard time dealing with the real world and the issues pitbulls face today. My dog turned on me period. Doesnt matter why he did. He did like millions of dogs do . I said he was acting out. Acting out and trying to kill me are two different things.

Hundreds on stories are online about how "the dog was a family pet, then suddenly turned" Turned can can mean different things to many. If you want to argue the meaning have fun on your own.

Pits attack more people today then any other dog period. You say its a pit mx problem , I say your making pathetic excuses to not deal with the problem. I can post about a thousand photos of pits that attacked someone. ALL of them look to be full pits. I have seen two cases. TWO out of god knows how many that the dog was said to be a pit and wasnt, once it was a mastif and one was a dsd, ( go figure on how they got the two confused) .

You dont hear of the other breeds because they are not attacking people nearly as much as pitbulls. Fact not sugar coated bs . Sorry if you dont like it.


People like you do the breed no good. people like you who sugar coat everything and stick up for a dog even after it attacked someone.
people like you who refuse to accept that pits attack.


People like you who say see a story on the news and say " i doubt it was a pit, then when they see the pic of the dog they say " well its mixed...

Doesnt matter! Their are thousands of labradoodles out there, are they on the news attacking people NO!! Im sure they have bit someone, but they are not mauling people DAILY BECAUSE their are not alot of byb's breeding them out the ass for $$ like pits .

Pitbulls are so popular everyone is breeding them creating garbage that you see on the news hurting people. Untill you wake up and deal with it it will continue to happen.

Keep up with your dream world and you will see bsl passed. :wink:

I joined this site for help. I am not a "follow the leader" type person and i will not accept someone elses point of view just because its nice and fluffy and it makes most feel happy in a world filled with the problems we have. :greenWave:
sadowner
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 60

Postby Miakoda » September 4th, 2006, 12:06 am

sadowner wrote:"Also the 'pit bull unpredictability'


Have you been attacked by your dog?

A dog you raised since very little.

A dog that was raised with your baby since they are 5 weeks apart?

A dog that was a great family dog that would lay on the floor with you and actually watch a movie?

A dog that licked the pet cat, cleaning it?

A dog that would wag his tail at other dogs and people all the time?

I have, I seen the same dog go from the above to a crazy dog bent on killing me. So unless you been through it you cant speak on it.


Nope. Because I know warning signs & I put an end to it by any means necessary. I had 1 dog once that lunged & snapped at a young kid riding by us on an electric scooter. I have no doubt in my mind that had my dog not been leashed & in a firm grip, he would've hurt that child. I euthanized that dog the very same day. He's now resting peacefully under the stump of our big oak tree.
User avatar
Miakoda
Devoutly Bully
 
Posts: 953
Location: Louisiana

Postby cheekymunkee » September 4th, 2006, 12:28 am

sadowner wrote:I dont care if this thread pisses you off in the least. You seem to have a hard time dealing with the real world and the issues pitbulls face today. My dog turned on me period. Doesnt matter why he did. He did like millions of dogs do . I said he was acting out. Acting out and trying to kill me are two different things.

Hundreds on stories are online about how "the dog was a family pet, then suddenly turned" Turned can can mean different things to many. If you want to argue the meaning have fun on your own.

Pits attack more people today then any other dog period. You say its a pit mx problem , I say your making pathetic excuses to not deal with the problem. I can post about a thousand photos of pits that attacked someone. ALL of them look to be full pits. I have seen two cases. TWO out of god knows how many that the dog was said to be a pit and wasnt, once it was a mastif and one was a dsd, ( go figure on how they got the two confused) .

You dont hear of the other breeds because they are not attacking people nearly as much as pitbulls. Fact not sugar coated bs . Sorry if you dont like it.


People like you do the breed no good. people like you who sugar coat everything and stick up for a dog even after it attacked someone.
people like you who refuse to accept that pits attack.


People like you who say see a story on the news and say " i doubt it was a pit, then when they see the pic of the dog they say " well its mixed...

Doesnt matter! Their are thousands of labradoodles out there, are they on the news attacking people NO!! Im sure they have bit someone, but they are not mauling people DAILY BECAUSE their are not alot of byb's breeding them out the fanny for $$ like pits .

Pitbulls are so popular everyone is breeding them creating garbage that you see on the news hurting people. Untill you wake up and deal with it it will continue to happen.

Keep up with your dream world and you will see bsl passed. :wink:

I joined this site for help. I am not a "follow the leader" type person and i will not accept someone elses point of view just because its nice and fluffy and it makes most feel happy in a world filled with the problems we have. :greenWave:


Excuse me??? I do not who the hell you think you are but let me tell you a little about me. I have owned this breed my entire life. I was born into this breed. I have forgotten more about these dogs than you will ever know. You have no clue what you are talking about. None at all. People like ME do the breed no good?? You just screwed up and have shown your ignorance. I have been fighting BSL longer than you have known these dogs existed. I have fought it in states & countries I have never even visited. I have spoken with senators and representative not only from my area but from other areas in my state as well. I have donated heavily to rescue, I have donated and volunteered my time to help stop BSL. I have done homechecks, transports, educated prospective owners & talked my fair share of people OUT of owning this breed. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??? Whine about your dog attacking you, a dog that you couldn't even be bothered with getting to the root of his problem, easier to make excuses & blame his problems on other people. YES, it IS possible it was the dogs breeding but you will never know. You were too busy trying to illicet sympathy from this board. Harsh words?? Well, it's a harsh world. You have owned ONE pit bull and yet you act like you have all the answers to the breeds problems and that every one who actually KNOWS about this breed is lying. I got news for you, it is people like YOU who don't tell the truth about what happened in order to make yourself feel better that damage this breed. One week the dog had been giving you signs he was off, the next he attacked out of no where. So........which is it?

Pits attack more people today then any other dog period. You say its a pit mx problem , I say your making pathetic excuses to not deal with the problem. I can post about a thousand photos of pits that attacked someone. ALL of them look to be full pits. I have seen two cases. TWO out of god knows how many that the dog was said to be a pit and wasnt, once it was a mastif and one was a dsd, ( go figure on how they got the two confused) .


Prove it. Don't just talk, show me 1,000 pictures of a full blooded pit bull attacking a person. I challenge you to back up your words. It would do you good to listen to what cannon is trying to tell you.

Personally, I hope you never own another pit bull. You are part of what is wrong with this breed & I have to wonder about what your intentions on this board really are. So far, all you have done is spread untruths about a breed of dog that I care very much for.

Back up your words with proof. Not just words off of your keyboard. PROOF. You have no idea what you are talking about. What IS your agenda on this board???
Last edited by cheekymunkee on September 4th, 2006, 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
User avatar
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass
 
Posts: 28540
Location: Dallas

Postby cheekymunkee » September 4th, 2006, 1:04 am

Pits attack more people today then any other dog period.


Prove this, show me your sources. So far all I have seen you do on this thread is spread untruths about this breed. If you can make a statement such as this you better have proof to back it up. Post it.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
User avatar
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass
 
Posts: 28540
Location: Dallas

Postby sadowner » September 4th, 2006, 12:43 pm

Who said i only owned one pitbull?
Again you jump to your own dream world were you are the master.

I dont give a crap who you talked to, who you gave money to. Any self centered retard can go lobby about an issue.

I would post pics but this pathetic site doesnt allow uploads and frankly my time is much to important to waist by uploading them someplace else and linking them.

Any NORMAL person can search , look at the pics and see the truth.

People like you are the problem, "moy dog attacked me, oh ill take him to the vet, mybe he has a headach" Bullshit! the dog needs to be putdown if he doesnt then its a news story waiting to happen. You were not there you dont know shit!

" Kennel clubs recognize purebred strains such as the American Pit Bull Terrier and the Staffordshire Bull Terrier, but mixed breeds that share their characteristics are also generally called pit bulls. Combined, the dogs killed 76 people between 1979 and 1998, more than any other type, according to a study in the Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association."

Notice there are no mentions of "rott shep mix mauls child" on the news? Its always a pit or pit mix!

I am not against the breed i am against retards who mix them and byb's and retarded pit owners that live in a dream land like you do and dont deal with the issue.

Edited by Michelle to remove abusive language.
sadowner
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 60

Postby cheekymunkee » September 4th, 2006, 1:04 pm

Now you are banned. You have spread nothing but lies & hysteria with your posts since you joined. I doubt you even owned ONE pit bull. I think you have made up this entire situation for attention. You could not prove ONE thing you posted, not a one, you made up all of your statistics and we all know it. Reading your posts is like reading Star Magazine, full of nothing but lies. We have no time for liars on this board.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
User avatar
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass
 
Posts: 28540
Location: Dallas

Postby turtle » September 4th, 2006, 1:49 pm

Good posts, Cheeky! I also have been in this breed for many years, and if I was not so damn slow to read and type, I would have gotten this posted sooner....


That's a pretty dreadful news story. Poor kid. Parts if it seem blown out of proportion as is usual with the media. But yet much of it comes down to the owners who never should have bred their dog nor kept 2 of the pups from the resulting litter. By having 3 dogs, they had a pack and it sounds like there were pretty obvious signs that the dogs were unstable.

And this thread goes off on a tangent too. Having read books and studies about dog bites, I'd have to say that the majority of dog bites are done by mix breed dogs. It is just too easy to peg it all on "pit bulls". Face it, most folks do not even know what a pit bull looks like. Even many AC do not identify the breed correctly.

Sadowner, I am sorry for what you went thru with your dog. But I have to argue against some of what you say. You state in several posts that one can not know the temperament of a pit bull unless you know the breeding behind that dog. I do not agree. Your own dog is an example, you raised him from a pup and he was unsound and you had to put him down (to make a long story short). Yet you knew the breeder and saw the parents and none of the other dogs were like yours. So not all bred dogs are sound, no matter how good the parents are.

I currently have a pit bull from a shelter, I know nothing about her back ground. I was careful when I picked her out at age 7 months to adopt as my pet and companion. I have had her about 4 1/2 yrs and I have no worries about her temperament. She loves all people, and is a confident happy dog. She would not think of biting a person, it is not in her nature. Yet I know nothing of her background nor breeding. She is pure pit bull and has all the good and correct traits of the breed. But her breeding is unknown. Should she be considered a danger because of this?

Any dog of any breed can be of unsound temperament and attack people. Those dogs should be put down. But many rescues take in known biters and "rehabilitate" them. There are so many fine dogs with no temperament problems, why make excuses for an unsound dog?

And remember, nothing sells news stories more than "Pit Bull Attack" blazoned across the paper. Sure, Labs and Goldens bite, and bite often, after all they are very popular breeds. But those bites are not considered newsworthy because those are so called "good breeds"....
-------------------------------------------------------

I may be slow but I get there - a turtle's motto
User avatar
turtle
Loyally Bully
 
Posts: 688

Postby turtle » September 4th, 2006, 2:09 pm

sadowner wrote: I would post pics but this pathetic site doesnt allow uploads and frankly my time is much to important to waist by uploading them someplace else and linking them.


Too bad... I would have been interested to see all those 1000s of photos of purebred pit bulls attacking people.

But I think it all boils down to sensationalism and Sadowner, you do not seem to be a friend of this breed!
-------------------------------------------------------

I may be slow but I get there - a turtle's motto
User avatar
turtle
Loyally Bully
 
Posts: 688

Postby a-bull » September 4th, 2006, 2:59 pm

Listen, can I tell you how many truly unsound dogs I have seen in my own experience? I'm talking TRULY born hardwired wrong . . . hardly any.

Most of the dogs I have seen who are considered "unsound" are unsound as a result of humans~be it poor socialization, poor training, neglect, abuse, etc.

I'm not saying this is your case, "Sadowner," but for anyone browsing this forum, or for any new pitbull owners, I think it's important to make this point.
a-bull
I live here
 
Posts: 2926

Postby Sarahdee » September 7th, 2006, 2:33 pm

sadowner wrote:I dont care if this thread pisses you off in the least. You seem to have a hard time dealing with the real world and the issues pitbulls face today. My dog turned on me period. Doesnt matter why he did. He did like millions of dogs do . I said he was acting out. Acting out and trying to kill me are two different things.

Hundreds on stories are online about how "the dog was a family pet, then suddenly turned" Turned can can mean different things to many. If you want to argue the meaning have fun on your own.

Pits attack more people today then any other dog period. You say its a pit mx problem , I say your making pathetic excuses to not deal with the problem. I can post about a thousand photos of pits that attacked someone. ALL of them look to be full pits. I have seen two cases. TWO out of god knows how many that the dog was said to be a pit and wasnt, once it was a mastif and one was a dsd, ( go figure on how they got the two confused) .

You dont hear of the other breeds because they are not attacking people nearly as much as pitbulls. Fact not sugar coated bs . Sorry if you dont like it.


People like you do the breed no good. people like you who sugar coat everything and stick up for a dog even after it attacked someone.
people like you who refuse to accept that pits attack.


People like you who say see a story on the news and say " i doubt it was a pit, then when they see the pic of the dog they say " well its mixed...

Doesnt matter! Their are thousands of labradoodles out there, are they on the news attacking people NO!! Im sure they have bit someone, but they are not mauling people DAILY BECAUSE their are not alot of byb's breeding them out the fanny for $$ like pits .

Pitbulls are so popular everyone is breeding them creating garbage that you see on the news hurting people. Untill you wake up and deal with it it will continue to happen.

Keep up with your dream world and you will see bsl passed. :wink:

I joined this site for help. I am not a "follow the leader" type person and i will not accept someone elses point of view just because its nice and fluffy and it makes most feel happy in a world filled with the problems we have. :greenWave:


whew, maybe you should join the people trying to enforce BSL.....
your dog turned on you and it doesn't matter why he did??
yes it damn well does!! maybe you smacked it or abused it in some way.
And it again was you being irresponsible because of your "emotions"
thats bull. If he was growling and acting out you should have had him looked at.
It was your fault, not the dogs.
As in all the cases, people not taking care of the animal correctly.
I am sure there are some cases when the dog turns on them, but it is not only the pits.
And they attack more than any dog because they are abused more than any dog and they are the most popular dog.
If Labs were trained to fight and bred in that manner, we would be talking about them nots pits.
Come on now, you just keep contradicting yourself back and forth.
Are you actually for the pits or against them?
User avatar
Sarahdee
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 180
Location: Pittsburgh

PreviousNext

Return to Pit Bull news and BSL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot]

cron