Destructo Cats

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby SisMorphine » August 10th, 2006, 7:51 am

I moved the cats out of the spare room and into the office so that way they can get much more attention throughout the day. Night #1 went very well. Night #2? Well I woke up to this:

Otter tries to look as innocent as possible

While Jimmy surveys the damage

The paper towels have been SHREDDED! And all of those pieces of paper were some very nicely organized messages that I need to go through this morning, but I'll obviously not finish. Damn cats!

The paper towels are definitely a la Otter because they were in the cabinet and he's notorious for opening cabinet doors (must get baby locks), the messages are probably Jimmy since he's been perched on top of them since they moved in. And I also found little kitty bitemarks, a la Otter, in the empty bag of cat food, the strap to my camera, and the corner of a check.

I swear they're worse than the dogs!! They'll be getting a cat tree/activity center within the next week or so, hopefully that will help cure some boredom, but who knows.

They're just lucky they're cute
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » August 10th, 2006, 7:59 am

OMG look at those fat bellies!!! Yeah, my feline children take great pleasure in shredding every piece of paper/plastic/cardboard within sight. Quite annoying!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Jenn » August 10th, 2006, 8:44 am

Damn cats, lol...
Jenn
undecided

Postby cheekymunkee » August 10th, 2006, 9:41 am

Yep, cats destroy my house WAY more than the dogs ever even thought about. Never again will they grace my door step once these 4 are no more. Never.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby a-bull » August 10th, 2006, 10:18 am

cheekymunkee wrote:Yep, cats destroy my house WAY more than the dogs ever even thought about. Never again will they grace my door step once these 4 are no more. Never.

ha, ha, ha!!! That's what I say about my six, and I think I mean it!! Maybe one, but that's it!

(Wait 'til she comes home and the whole role of toilet paper is undone and shredded on the floor . . . then there are the tumbleweeds of fur and vomit . . . good times, good times).

:cat:
a-bull
I live here

Postby luvmyangels » August 10th, 2006, 10:26 am

Oh My what mess to clean up. :fastRoll:
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby Purple » August 10th, 2006, 10:50 am

Cats are evil.
Purple
I live here

Postby Jenn » August 10th, 2006, 10:55 am

cheekymunkee wrote:Yep, cats destroy my house WAY more than the dogs ever even thought about. Never again will they grace my door step once these 4 are no more. Never.

I say that too!! Once Felina is gone that's IT! NO MORE CATS! lol
Jenn
undecided

Postby cheekymunkee » August 10th, 2006, 11:37 am

a-bull wrote:

ha, ha, ha!!! That's what I say about my six, and I think I mean it!! Maybe one, but that's it!

(Wait 'til she comes home and the whole role of toilet paper is undone and shredded on the floor . . . then there are the tumbleweeds of fur and vomit . . . good times, good times).

and it's the LAST roll. Wait until she finds a fresh hairball in her bed.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Hoyden » August 10th, 2006, 12:07 pm

Cats ARE evil. Ebenezer would attack anyone he didn't like. His favorite trick was to wrap his front paws around the upper thigh of some man he didn't like and bite the hell out of him, usually near the groin area.

Evil evil animal.

Any WHY do you need a kitty gym thing - you have plenty of nifty wood carving things outside.

Bomb the turtle and bring it in.
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby a-bull » August 10th, 2006, 12:40 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:
a-bull wrote:

and it's the LAST roll. Wait until she finds a fresh hairball in her bed.

yup, yup . . . had one of those on my bed yesterday . . . so many bodily fluids, so little time . . .
a-bull
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » August 11th, 2006, 7:43 am

I have the perfect solution. You need a third cat. A nice Tuxedo. His name is Bo. I will deliver.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby call2arms » August 28th, 2006, 7:35 pm

Every one of us that is saying "blahblah this is my last cat" we ALL know that the day the last one is out the door, another one will fall in our lap.

Cats are evil, a necessary evil.
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby SisMorphine » August 29th, 2006, 8:01 am

call2arms wrote:Every one of us that is saying "blahblah this is my last cat" we ALL know that the day the last one is out the door, another one will fall in our lap.

Cats are evil, a necessary evil.

Well this morning Otter is throwing a fit because I haven't fed them yet. This fit includes stealing papers off of the desk, chewing on the cable chord, and chewing on the cabinet!!!

I refuse to give into him, though. Once he stops begging I'll feed the fat little bastard, but not until then! I just keep telling myself "they're only fosters, they're only fosters, they're only fosters" albeit long term . . . but still, only fosters. :rolleyes2:
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby cheekymunkee » August 29th, 2006, 9:55 am

Once he stops begging I'll feed the fat little bastard, but not until then!

Awwww a test of wills. You will lose. Trust me

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby SisMorphine » August 29th, 2006, 10:57 am

cheekymunkee wrote:
Once he stops begging I'll feed the fat little bastard, but not until then!

Awwww a test of wills. You will lose. Trust me

Oh no, I won. Otter is . . . a little "special" so he soon lost interest in chewing on wood and went to play with one of his metalic mice. Then I fed them :)

They really are so cute. I have to upload the recent pics I have of them. Jimmy and Wally are getting along GREAT!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby call2arms » August 29th, 2006, 4:36 pm

Sis, my cat meooooooowwwwwwwwssssssss the whole time from when I wake up to the time where I feed him (and that's a full 15 minutes - If I don't wait a bit, he gets used to being fed right when I get up and he starts meowing BEFORE I'm up, little bastard). And now he's won me into one more small meal at night because he's so annoying.

Sometimes I get him back and use the soray bottle. I really just wish I could strangle him some days...

"Meoweow feed me, I'm fat and hungry at all times, I'm full but feed me mooooorrrrreeee meoweoweow"... Argh!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby cheekymunkee » August 29th, 2006, 4:40 pm

call2arms wrote:Sis, my cat meooooooowwwwwwwwssssssss the whole time from when I wake up to the time where I feed him (and that's a full 15 minutes - If I don't wait a bit, he gets used to being fed right when I get up and he starts meowing BEFORE I'm up, little bastard). And now he's won me into one more small meal at night because he's so annoying.

Sometimes I get him back and use the soray bottle. I really just wish I could strangle him some days...

"Meoweow feed me, I'm fat and hungry at all times, I'm full but feed me mooooorrrrreeee meoweoweow"... Argh!

My fat persian Pickle wakes me up in the mornings by rubbing all over my face. All of my cats are terrified of the can of air. So I have made a point of sleeping with it. She jumps on my bed & gets in my face & all I have to do is show it to her & she scatters & takes the others with her. I was glad she did it yesterday because my alarm didn't go off.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby prinpoms » August 30th, 2006, 10:13 am

Just remember dogs come when called, Cats take a message and get back to you! :|
PitBull Momma
prinpoms
Just Whelped

Postby SpiritFngrz » September 9th, 2006, 9:36 pm

call2arms wrote:Sis, my cat meooooooowwwwwwwwssssssss the whole time from when I wake up to the time where I feed him (and that's a full 15 minutes - If I don't wait a bit, he gets used to being fed right when I get up and he starts meowing BEFORE I'm up, little bastard). And now he's won me into one more small meal at night because he's so annoying.

I hear ya....my Siamese :twisted: loves to hear herself talk. And usually, she is saying "Feed me, damnit." I wish I could ask her what she wants, because I can tell she is deliberately trying to tell me something, especially at 5:00 am. :rant:
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Next

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members