RANT: Mean people and busy bodies stink!!

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Hoyden » February 2nd, 2006, 10:27 pm

Some malcontent took serious offense to me selling collars and filed a written anonymous complaint with the Dept. of Revenue Services claiming that I was selling DOGS AND Dog gear on-line with out the proper permits etc.

Fortunately, all my paperwork has been filed and is in the process.

I started making collars for two reasons; to support my "Habit", donating to pitbull rescues and people who foster pitbulls and for physical therapy. Hell, I have donated way more collars than I have sold and I intend to keep it that way.

But seriously, what the heck is wrong with some people????? (Don't worry, I know who it is) :chopper: They forgot the Rule of Three.

Selling DOGS!!!!! I can't tell you how Pished off I am about this. :mad2: I was so dead-set against buying a pitbull to be a service dog that I spent two years looking for the right pitbull to be a service dog.

My parents offered to buy me a pitbull from a breeder and we went to look at the dogs the breeder had, but I just couldn't justify spending that kind of money on a dog when there were pitbulls in shelters that needed homes and jobs.

Gods save me from busybodies and anal orifaces.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby girlie » February 2nd, 2006, 10:54 pm

WOW.....

Down with joyless!!! (I'm assuming)

People that complain about others are only doing so because they don't know every little aspect, and they shouldn't! If they like to get into people's business they should have become a detective.
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » February 2nd, 2006, 10:55 pm

I'm so sorry. People blow. :itsOK:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Judy » February 2nd, 2006, 11:11 pm

How could anyone be upset that you sell collars? :|

And they thought you were also selling the dogs? :crazy:
Judy
Loyally Bully

Postby Marinepits » February 2nd, 2006, 11:22 pm

:beerChug: Here's to the Rule of Three.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby mnp13 » February 3rd, 2006, 12:14 am

What a bastard.

what's the rule of three?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby SisMorphine » February 3rd, 2006, 12:23 am

Judy wrote:How could anyone be upset that you sell collars? :|

And they thought you were also selling the dogs? :crazy:

Obviously Birdie and the California Brindle Fighting Dog have been having puppies left and right. And she can charge big bucks for them since each litter is a miracle seeing as how both dogs are fixed.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Hoyden » February 3rd, 2006, 12:29 am

mnp13 wrote:What a bastard.

what's the rule of three?

In life, you must be
Ever mindful the Rule of Three
Three times what you give
Shall be returned to thee
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby CinderDee » February 3rd, 2006, 2:52 am

I'm really sorry. :( I don't understand people at all.
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Emi » February 3rd, 2006, 3:12 am

:| People suck some times and i don't understand them :|
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby Purple » February 3rd, 2006, 8:36 am

What does someone get out of doing that? :|
Purple
I live here

Postby Romanwild » February 3rd, 2006, 8:51 am

I have a book called The Encyclopedia of Revenge. It come in handy with people like that. :devil:
Romanwild
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » February 3rd, 2006, 12:12 pm

Romanwild wrote:I have a book called The Encyclopedia of Revenge. It come in handy with people like that. :devil:

Ooooh I need that!!! Sort of like "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap"!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Maryellen » February 3rd, 2006, 12:29 pm

why would someone do that to you? that is just a crock of crap.. you dont hurt anyone, all you are doing is helping dogs... ooooh give me a shot at this idiot.. .... chinese torture never looked so passive....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby mnp13 » February 3rd, 2006, 12:47 pm

Ya know, I tried to do that with someone and they blew me off completely. And this person is making many thousands a year.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Hoyden » February 3rd, 2006, 3:01 pm

Purple wrote:What does someone get out of doing that? :|

It's a loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg story.

This person is a nasty mean vindictive person who enjoys making people kowtow to her for fear of what she will say about them or do to them.

She and her family are pretty much the pariah's on our street, no one will talk to them, help them or invite them over. This woman sits in her front window and watches EVERYTHING that goes on and pries into everyone's business. She sits with her baby monitor and scanner and listens in on phone calls. She lives diagonally across the street from me.

I actually went door to door with another neighbor over a year ago and told everyone that if they used a cordless phone under 900 Mhz, she was listening to and recording telephone conversations. Police won't do a thing about it, even after several people complained.

When we moved in, everyone got along fine. Hell, we even gave her the dog run that came with the house because we were building a fence for our dog. "Joyless" as I call her, started creating trouble for anyone she didn't like or anyone who wasn't buddy buddy with her.

Eventually we figured out that she was the source. The husbands tried talking to her husband, but he is dumb as a stump and PW-ed. (Gods only know why - the woman actually LOOKS LIKE BROOMHILDA!!!) He claimed that everyone was picking on and victimizing his poor wife.

So now, they are persona non-grata. And it just pishes her off because Mark plows and mows the neighbors on either side of her and across from her and doesn't charge them because they are our friends. We also take care of the plowing and yard work for 3 elderly people on our street and won't let them pay us because they are on fixed incomes.

So we are the family that everyone thinks is great and cool and that infuriates her so she does what ever she can to make us and everyone else miserable.

If I told you everything that has happened on our street because of her, she would win the Global Neighbor from Hell award.
\

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby pibblegrl » February 3rd, 2006, 3:06 pm

Obnoxious people suck big time!!! :bite:
Candi

God created idiots as an endless source of amusement for the rest of us!
pibblegrl
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Hoyden » February 3rd, 2006, 3:32 pm

Maryellen wrote:why would someone do that to you? that is just a crock of poopy.. you dont hurt anyone, all you are doing is helping dogs... ooooh give me a shot at this idiot.. .... chinese torture never looked so passive....

Want to torture her now????

You haven't heard what she has done to her poor dog! It's a pitbull/ chow/ retreiver mix according to them. Skippy is built like a pitbull with a blue spotted tongue and fur that is redish coloured like a chow, but not quite as long. She's a sweet dog that is cooped up in the basement or left outside because she doesn't like Joyless, avoids her and won't listen to her. (She must sense that Joyless is evil)

Joyless admitted to me and another neighbor when we were talking to her that she will kick the dog to make her son behave. He hates it when his mother hurts the dog, so she uses that as a punishment.

Skippy is left outside in all weather in the dog run. The is no shelter in the dog run and it's in direct sun. She'll get water if it rains or they remember. She only gets let in the house when "Boob" (He doesn't deserve to be called Bob") comes home.

She used to bark all day starting at 5:30am. The ACO fined them after a bunch of complaints, so she got a Remote Shock Collar. You can actually hear the dog yipe and then whimper from the end of my drive way. It makes me so mad.

She left the dog outside in 6 degree weather and only brought her in just before her son came home from school.

We're hoping that if they get enough complaints the ACO will take the dog from them. Boob always tells the ACO that everyone is out to get them, so he has gotten around quite a few serious complaints.

And Boob truly doesn't know what goes on when he isn't home. He always calls her as he's about to get home, so we've heard the phone ring (their ringer is LOUD) and then see her scramble outside and drag the dog in so Boob doesn't know she was left out all day.

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Maryellen » February 3rd, 2006, 3:40 pm

keep having everyone call and complain about the dogs condition.. call the cops too.. find out what the law is in your state / town for dogs kept outside. and use that to your advantage... maybe if the dog is lucky someone will steal the dog and give it to someone who cares who lives far far away, or the dog will run away.. or the people will be fined and the dog taken by AC...or the owners will give the dog to the shelter..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby mnp13 » February 3rd, 2006, 4:02 pm

Most places have laws governing required shelter for dogs in cold and heat.

Call AC EVERY time that dog is out in inclement weather. And ask your neighbors to do the same. 5 calls every day it is bad out just might get them to at least make them get a proper dog house. Call when the water dish is empty, that is cruelty.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Next

Return to Off-Topic