Cafe Press

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Jesseca » February 2nd, 2006, 7:27 pm

I know several of you have Cafe Press stores and I have some questions. I am looking to put one together for the rescue I work with, Small Time Dog Rescue, but I've never done this before. What photo software should I have? Any other helpful hints? :|
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby Maryellen » February 2nd, 2006, 7:45 pm

cafe press does all the work. you just upload the pictures and pick which items to have them on... the premier membership is $65, and you get access to EVERY item they have available.. check out some of the sites that the members have here, this way you can get a good idea of what they did... the more you sell the bigger your commission check..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Jesseca » February 2nd, 2006, 7:48 pm

Don't I have to edit the pictures and stuff?
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby Maryellen » February 2nd, 2006, 7:51 pm

what you do is make up the wording, and pic the pictures you want, then you upload them to cafe press.. bullyvw has made alot of stuff on his site, and he is a whiz with the computer...
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Jesseca » February 2nd, 2006, 7:53 pm

Really? That's great.
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby mnp13 » February 2nd, 2006, 8:05 pm

Jesseca wrote:Don't I have to edit the pictures and stuff?

yes you do. You have to be able to size them correctly and you'll probably want to crop them and adjust things as well.

There are many photo editing programs out there. I don't use any but Photoshop, so you'll have to get advice on what to get from people here.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Jesseca » February 2nd, 2006, 8:13 pm

I was looking at photoshop. It looks good. I just want to make sure I have the best program to do this for her.
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Return to Off-Topic