Tulip, Philly, Hunny, Paris from SPBR

Postby Romanwild » August 8th, 2006, 10:03 pm

Jaime wrote:i was hurrying, old navy glorified clerk-

Name calling is forbidden here. :D

If this thread doesn't become productive real quick I will be locking it.
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Jaime » August 8th, 2006, 10:06 pm

it was in response to an insult
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Romanwild » August 8th, 2006, 10:07 pm

There is no name calling. Period.

Not a good idea to argue with me. :)
Romanwild
I live here

Postby muse » August 9th, 2006, 10:32 am

Elaine!! I didnt realize that was you!! Glad to see you here, Im Jessemom from SPBR, remember me? Sorry everything turned out like this for you. They had alot of people fooled Im afraid.

Welcome!! :greenWave:
muse
Confident Young Bully

Postby mnp13 » August 9th, 2006, 11:24 am

Wow Jaime, I guess my clear instructions to you have been forgotten.

Until you can identify where those dogs are, go away. You have nothing to defend... this is the only rescue I have EVER heard of that hides their SUCESSFUL adoptions. It's also the only one that I know of that thinks it's ok to dump dogs back into shelters but that's another story.

You have worn out your welcome here.

go away.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Jaime » August 9th, 2006, 1:43 pm

OH LORD-

heeere we go again. what the hell do you want? adopters names? think again. why would i give something like that to people who can not act like adults? i would not put it past any of you to harass people like you already have

i simply said that these dogs have been placed into family homes. that is it- thought that answered your question :x

also i think it is interesting how you threaten to ban me because i don't agree with the general story-telling population here *rolls eyes*

my view and my posts are from actual experience in dealing with e and his rescue- are yours? you can sit here all day and insult me, accuse me of sleeping with whomever... and then try to slap my wrist for calling vicki a little name... she had that coming with her previous remark and you know it

miss faith here that started this thread has her own personal agenda as well :x
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » August 9th, 2006, 1:47 pm

Truth would be nice..............
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby cheekymunkee » August 9th, 2006, 1:49 pm

Purple wrote:The word is spelled absurd.....hooked on phonics doesn't work for me...

Anyhow, believe what? We don't know what to believe. Where are the dogs? If you know, be decent about it and clue us in.

And THIS?!?!?! TOO f'ing funny!!!

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Jaime » August 9th, 2006, 2:02 pm

you would think so debby-

and what proof do you have to say i am telling lies?

i personally know from experience

you don't
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » August 9th, 2006, 2:04 pm

Sure I do. The post you put up telling us what happened to the dogs ( that I deleted) is the EXACT opposite of a post by ERIC saying that he had dumped them on a shelter. So, who is telling the truth & who is not? Are you saying eric is lying? Or are you? :|

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby mnp13 » August 9th, 2006, 2:08 pm

Jaime, it's called accountability. I'm tired of asking you. Everyone else is tired of asking you. Eric is a coward, plain and simple. He can't defend his own actions so he sends you to do it for him. If he had anything to say he would have said it already, we allowed him to join the forum, allowed him to speak without censorship, allowed him to have a say. He didn't bother to defend what was essentially indefenseable, because his actions were deplorable.

And yes, I said he's a coward. It's not name calling when it's fact. I am a woman, Charles is a man, Ruby is a dog, Eric is a coward. All simple facts of life.

This is it.

I'm locking the thread and I would suggest you find another forum to be on. In other words: please go away. Thank you.

To the rest of the forum: there is to be no further discussion of Eric, the SPBR forum, or the "rescue". There is ample proof of the real nature of this so-called rescue. People who choose to continue supporting it are making a decision for themselves.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Previous

Return to Our Departed Friends