Tulip, Philly, Hunny, Paris from SPBR

Postby Jaime » August 8th, 2006, 7:47 pm

DO YOU ALL SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THIS- IT IS UBSURD

gawd- really

and faith- who are you, really? i have an idea :wink: christ
User avatar
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 250
Location: Massachusetts

Postby Purple » August 8th, 2006, 7:52 pm

The word is spelled absurd.....hooked on phonics doesn't work for me...

Anyhow, believe what? We don't know what to believe. Where are the dogs? If you know, be decent about it and clue us in.
User avatar
Purple
I live here
 
Posts: 5115

Postby Jaime » August 8th, 2006, 7:57 pm

i was hurrying, old navy glorified clerk-

really these dogs were not euthed for crying out loud

you have no idea how he cares for animals- i do however

Purple wrote:The word is spelled absurd.....hooked on phonics doesn't work for me...

Anyhow, believe what? We don't know what to believe. Where are the dogs? If you know, be decent about it and clue us in.
User avatar
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 250
Location: Massachusetts

Postby Purple » August 8th, 2006, 8:14 pm

Well, then, a perfectly ethical rescue would have no problem telling the public where these dogs are. So, where are they? Who has them? They obviously haven't been adopted, as the fabulous happy ending page is non existent for these girls. If they went to a shelter or rescue, why such a big secret.
User avatar
Purple
I live here
 
Posts: 5115

Postby Jaime » August 8th, 2006, 8:58 pm

because there is no page does not mean there is no happy ending :)

hell for half the dogs i placed there is no page--

where are your rescue pages, vicki?

all you have is hacked videos of pictures--

where are your fosters and placements-?

oh wait- there are none lol
User avatar
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 250
Location: Massachusetts

Postby Sue » August 8th, 2006, 9:14 pm

Here we go again.... Just because someone doesn't feel the need to plaster their accomplishments all over the web doesn't mean they aren't doing anything. And one more time, have you seen the conditions that his dogs/fosters are kept in? Everytime I ask, you conveniently ignore my question.

This is getting really old. And you've been hanging around PB Smiles too long, those double hyphens and posting style are really annoying and remind me of someone else :wink:
Sue
Bull Meister
 
Posts: 1389

Postby Purple » August 8th, 2006, 9:21 pm

Jaime wrote:because there is no page does not mean there is no happy ending :)

hell for half the dogs i placed there is no page--

where are your rescue pages, vicki?

all you have is hacked videos of pictures--

where are your fosters and placements-?

oh wait- there are none lol


Nope, I failed foster 101.
Presently, I have four dogs in my home, that's all I can take on, to be fair to me, my family and my dogs. At one time we had five, two years ago, to be exact, we lost three in one year, all within six months. We made a decision to limit ourselves to four dogs.
I have contributed to some very successful placements for our local shelter, not all of the APBT variety. I contribute in a postive way, I am part of the solution to unwanted pets.
When will people understand that the only way to fight BSL is to band together? We are our own weak link.
What a shame, Jaime, that you, that Eric, cannot share such a simple bit of info.
User avatar
Purple
I live here
 
Posts: 5115

Postby ELAINE » August 8th, 2006, 9:27 pm

Jaime-don't even get me started as to why you are defending "your rescuer". I fostered, moderated and was the Buffalo contact for adopt-a-pet. But, I was not part of the rescue? I don't deserve an explanation? If you want me to start posting PM and emails regarding some "not so nice things" Eric said-then I will. BUT DON'T back him up blindly when you have no information. Now go tell Eric what I said, and you sit at the computer and type exactly what he tells you to in your Reply. Don't think for yourself, just put on that Blindfold and behave.
ELAINE
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 26
Location: Western New York

Postby Jaime » August 8th, 2006, 9:32 pm

elaine- i know what he said and i know why-- so please go there

there was a reason

and you know what? when you needed him, he was there

look where you are now

you call yourself a friend? i call that bullcrap

gawd you are so mislead :|

you guys make this crap up about where these dogs possibly are and it somehow becomes truth- that is pretty lame

and my info comes from my own eyes-

elaine and others- you knowm who you are-- you are sad imo

speak from experience and not speculation for once...
Last edited by Jaime on August 8th, 2006, 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 250
Location: Massachusetts

Postby Hoyden » August 8th, 2006, 9:33 pm

Back from your trip to Clarence, NY I see.

You didn't happen to go down into the basement and have a look at the dog's conditions did you, Jaime? Oh wait, there aren't that many now, he had them all euthanised, didn't he?


Oh and Jaime, I didn't loose my house. Sorry to disappoint you. :greenWave:

Make sure you drive carefully on your next trip to New York, you wouldn't want to crash another car. Especially one that isn't yours.
User avatar
Hoyden
Collar Queen
 
Posts: 3342
Location: Hot, Hot Texas, Baby!

Postby Jaime » August 8th, 2006, 9:36 pm

umm noel- yes i am back :D glad to see you still frequent e's website--

and no glad not to be in an accident

and not that it is your business :D

so you made your payment finally-- good for you :D christ
User avatar
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 250
Location: Massachusetts

Postby Hoyden » August 8th, 2006, 9:40 pm

Jaime - don't poke your nose in other's business unless you want yours exposed as well. I have better sources than you do. Count on it.

Once you crawl out from under Eric's sheets, or he kicks you to the curb, like he has done to many others before you, you'll see the light.
User avatar
Hoyden
Collar Queen
 
Posts: 3342
Location: Hot, Hot Texas, Baby!

Postby Sue » August 8th, 2006, 9:43 pm

Jaime wrote:
elaine and others- you knowm who you are-- you are sad imo

speak from experience and not speculation for once...


I am. It's so funny how so many adopters make similar comments about how filthy the dogs are, how they reek of urine and feces, how they have parasites and bacterial infections. And it's such a coinky dink how so many people have the same story to tell - people who never met each other before. Give it time my dear, you'll wear out your usefulness.
Sue
Bull Meister
 
Posts: 1389

Postby ELAINE » August 8th, 2006, 9:43 pm

Oh Jaime--I am speaking from experience. When I needed him? I needed him to pick up a dog that I was fostering for him because my house burnt down!!!!!!! Yes, I did think he was a friend. He came across that way. Yes it hurt me big time with the things he said to me and my family. Yes, I felt totally used and embarrassed. Yes, he used my family. But, you know what, I just considered the source and patted myself on the back for the help I did give to the dogs and moved on. What do you mean "Look where you are now"? How dare you! I am in a hotel where I have been for the past 5 months! Do not dwell and trive on my misfortunes. You want me to start? Before you called pleading for me to take a puppy from you, did he tell you I already said I couldn't like 2 hours before that? Do you have any idea how pissed Eric was when you smashed up his car?
ELAINE
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 26
Location: Western New York

Postby Jaime » August 8th, 2006, 9:43 pm

FRIENDS ARE DIFFERENT FROM SEX PARTNERS-- OR WOULD YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE?

lord, noel- your argument is tired lol
User avatar
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 250
Location: Massachusetts

Postby Jaime » August 8th, 2006, 9:45 pm

yep i do and understandably so-- and we got past it

the end

now what else do you have?

ELAINE wrote: Do you have any idea how pissed Eric was when you smashed up his car?
User avatar
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 250
Location: Massachusetts

Postby ELAINE » August 8th, 2006, 9:50 pm

Jaime-I'm done posting on this thread. I don't want to hurt anyone else. Left other forum to get away from the BS.
ELAINE
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 26
Location: Western New York

Postby Jaime » August 8th, 2006, 9:54 pm

all because you have no good answer--

really lol
User avatar
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 250
Location: Massachusetts

Postby Jaime » August 8th, 2006, 9:56 pm

ingi and jasmine were also adopted-

Hoyden wrote:Ingi and Jasamine are also unaccounted for.

Eric will never tell. He probably had them PTS and doesn't have enough guts to tell people the truth.
User avatar
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 250
Location: Massachusetts

Postby Purple » August 8th, 2006, 9:59 pm

All BS aside, why can we not know where the dogs are? Seriously?
User avatar
Purple
I live here
 
Posts: 5115

PreviousNext

Return to Our Departed Friends

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]