Tulip, Philly, Hunny, Paris from SPBR

Postby Faith » August 3rd, 2006, 8:03 pm

Does ANYONE have ANY information on what really happened to these dogs?

Are they dead, are they in foster care, are they with another shelter?

Why is it such a big secret?

ANYONE?
Faith
Just Whelped

Postby Sue » August 3rd, 2006, 8:19 pm

Sadly, I don't think we'll ever know the truth :(
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Faith » August 3rd, 2006, 8:47 pm

Well, I want to know.
Faith
Just Whelped

Postby Hoyden » August 3rd, 2006, 9:05 pm

Ingi and Jasamine are also unaccounted for.

Eric will never tell. He probably had them PTS and doesn't have enough guts to tell people the truth.
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Purple » August 3rd, 2006, 9:07 pm

I'd like to know...
Purple
I live here

Postby SpiritFngrz » August 3rd, 2006, 9:07 pm

If they were in foster care or at another shelter, it seems likely we'd find them on Petfinder.
Makes me sad thinking about it :cry:
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby Faith » August 3rd, 2006, 9:09 pm

If they were in foster care or at another shelter, it seems likely that he would freely share that information.
Faith
Just Whelped

Postby Purple » August 3rd, 2006, 9:15 pm

Faith wrote:If they were in foster care or at another shelter, it seems likely that he would freely share that information.

True. Unfortunately, we are left to assume the worst.
Purple
I live here

Postby Faith » August 3rd, 2006, 9:20 pm

Nothing (but the worst) makes sense
Faith
Just Whelped

Postby Purple » August 3rd, 2006, 9:27 pm

So, that makes six unaccounted for mothers?
Purple
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » August 3rd, 2006, 9:29 pm

Purple wrote:So, that makes six unaccounted for mothers?

I do believe Philly, Tulip, and Honey are the mothers.

Paris is Tulip's baby (correct me if I'm wrong) and Ingi and Jasmine are from a motherless litter.
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Faith » August 3rd, 2006, 9:34 pm

that's correct
Faith
Just Whelped

Postby Miakoda » August 4th, 2006, 12:57 am

It's a shame we can't make Eric disappear as easily as he makes his "beloved fosters" disappear. :x
Miakoda
Devoutly Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » August 4th, 2006, 11:19 am

I wish you luck in finding out the truth about these poor dogs, unfortunatly, I doubt you find it. So sad. :(
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Faith » August 7th, 2006, 8:24 am

I knew Tulp, Philly and Hunny very well.

They were obedient, had excellent dispositions, were sweet mannered, affectionate and they were housebroken (when allowed outside their crates and the opportunity to unrinate/defecate outdoors). They graciously appreciated whatever attention you could spare.

In addition to having no significant behavioral issues..... they were young and had no medical problems.

He made little to no effort to place these dogs .... always focusing on a better, more heartwarming story (where the before and after pictures were more remarkable) OR the easier adoption (puppies).

With all the contradictions he has made regarding these missing dogs on his forum and to individuals in pms, emails and phone conversations, I can see no other conclusion except that they were killed.

I STILL find this ALMOST unbelievable having personally known these wonderful dogs AND given his resources and expertise in dog rescue.

He could have at least warned the rest of us who knew him well (myself, Cecy, etc) of what was about to happen. With an urgent plea, we would have helped.

I can not imagine he is at peace with this, but ... who knows when one makes comments about lost adoption fees.

How does any animal lover have a dog in their care for over a year and not be emotionally attached?

And if we are wrong .... then shame on you, Eric, for wasting everyone's time racking their brains trying to figure it out.

There are a lot of curious people who have been kind and extremely generous to you with their financial support of your organization.
Faith
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » August 7th, 2006, 12:30 pm

Faith wrote:And if we are wrong .... then shame on you, Eric, for wasting everyone's time racking their brains trying to figure it out.

He seems to be operating under a whole different set of morals and ethics, and under his own shady definition of decency.

Someone who would just let this story about these momma dogs "hang there" with no answer ceratinly doesn't care about whether some other people are wasting their time trying to find out what happened to these poor dogs.

He may feel that this whole situation will "make him stronger" or that he can "rise above it", but it just makes him and his "rescue" look worse every time another story like this is posted -- especially since he refuses to defend himself and his actions.

I wish you luck in finding your answers.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby ELAINE » August 7th, 2006, 7:40 pm

I desperately tried to get answers from Eric about this. All he did was try to pacify me. Also had his "little friends" assure me they were "being well taken care of". Could never get names or places. I'm sure that if they were placed or even being fostered they would have been in his "HAPPY ENDINGS", since he strives on boosting his ego with these stories, even if they really are not a result of his efforts. When I tried to further push the issue, he told me, "You were a part of the forum, not the rescue!"
ELAINE
Just Whelped

Postby Sue » August 7th, 2006, 10:30 pm

ELAINE wrote: When I tried to further push the issue, he told me, "You were a part of the forum, not the rescue!"

That seems to be a favorite line of his. When I asked about Lila, way back when, he said since I hadn't made any donations, I had no right to know. He seems to forget that he invites his forum members into his "rescue" by posting all the pleas for help and the happy endings and all the stories, having the members become emotionally attached in a way. When he's pleading for $ or help, it comes in awfully handy, but not when someone questions his practices.
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Sue » August 7th, 2006, 10:32 pm

ELAINE wrote: I'm sure that if they were placed or even being fostered they would have been in his "HAPPY ENDINGS", since he strives on boosting his ego with these stories, even if they really are not a result of his efforts.

That is EXACTLY why everyone is so suspicious.
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby a-bull » August 7th, 2006, 10:37 pm

. . . 'part of the forum not the rescue'. . .

. . . on the mailing list not actually a member of the cult . . . :laugh1:
a-bull
I live here

Next

Return to Our Departed Friends