Noob Here!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Mylexon20s » February 1st, 2006, 11:50 pm

Whats up everybody? I am new to this forum however I belong to a few other great pit-bull forums.. I have a 12 week old APBT named Achilles..
My name is Matt and Im' 20.. Hope to meet some great people here!
-Matt

When I first got him @ 7 weeks old

Here he is now @ 12 weeks old
Mylexon20s

Postby cheekymunkee » February 1st, 2006, 11:53 pm

Hi Matt!! You have the prettiest eyes!! And one of the cutest puppies I've ever seen! Is this your first pit bull? How long have you been interested in the breed?
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Mylexon20s » February 1st, 2006, 11:58 pm

Thanks for the compliment! Its the first time i've heard that! Achilles is my first pit-bull.. The breeder I got him from told me that his girl was having puppies and I have seen Achilles grow from when he was the size of my hand.. From the moment I heard that she had gotten pregnant I had started doing a TON of research so that I could make sure that he was taken care of properly! I have pretty much been doing non-stop research just to make sure he gets the BEST possible care! After-all, hes my best friend!
-Matt
Mylexon20s

Postby mnp13 » February 2nd, 2006, 12:08 am

He's cute! Are you planning to show him or compete with him? Have you had other dogs before?

click on 'profile', scroll down to the signature file section, read where we ask that signature files not have pictures. thank you :wink:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Mylexon20s » February 2nd, 2006, 12:23 am

My plans for Achilles are to spoil him! and just have fun with him.. I have been taking him to one of the baseball fields here and just throwing the ball all over the place and he has alot of fun doing that.. However, just as a side note, the vet that I take him to told me he has a good body structure as well as no over or underbite.. I'm not planning to show him.. I'm to busy with my business.. Achilles goes with me every day to work :P
-Matt
Mylexon20s

Postby Mylexon20s » February 2nd, 2006, 12:26 am

mnp13 wrote:click on 'profile', scroll down to the signature file section, read where we ask that signature files not have pictures. thank you :wink:

Ahhhh, No signatures?? No biggie, but hopefully they'll be permitted in the future! Signatures give forums Character! :)
Mylexon20s

Postby Marinepits » February 2nd, 2006, 12:35 am

Welcome to the forum, Matt! :wave:

Achilles is handsome!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby mnp13 » February 2nd, 2006, 12:42 am

Mylexon20s wrote:Ahhhh, No signatures?? No biggie, but hopefully they'll be permitted in the future! Signatures give forums Character! :)

Text signatures, yes. Image signatures, no. You have a nice 100x100 piece of realestate for your avatar though!

Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Mylexon20s » February 2nd, 2006, 12:48 am

LoL, I wonder if I can build equity on my avatar and buy into some signature space. lmao .. I'm deffinately looking forward to being a part of this forum..
-Matt
Mylexon20s

Postby mnp13 » February 2nd, 2006, 12:57 am

Mylexon20s wrote:LoL, I wonder if I can build equity on my avatar and buy into some signature space. lmao .. I'm deffinately looking forward to being a part of this forum..
-Matt

interesting theory... but it ain't gonna happen :thbbbbt:

oh, and we're looking forward to having you here!
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Emi » February 2nd, 2006, 2:01 am

:hello:
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby CinderDee » February 2nd, 2006, 4:23 am

Hi Matt! :D
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Purple » February 2nd, 2006, 7:42 am

Tough crowd here, Matt, glad you found your way over!!! And you already know that I love that picture!
Welcome! The mods here are a tough crowd, they need to feel worshipped!

:bowDown:
Purple
I live here

Postby Romanwild » February 2nd, 2006, 8:40 am

Welcome to the party! 8)

Your pup looks a lot like my Dreyfus. I can guess the bloodline.
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Maryellen » February 2nd, 2006, 9:12 am

Welcome Matt!! Gorgeous pup you have there.. i can pick him up at the airport anytime youre ready....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » February 2nd, 2006, 10:29 am

I can't believe no one has ever told you that you have pretty eyes!! :o
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Judy » February 2nd, 2006, 11:16 pm

Hello and welcome!
Judy
Loyally Bully

Postby Purple » February 3rd, 2006, 8:34 am

cheekymunkee wrote:I can't believe no one has ever told you that you have pretty eyes!! :o

Are you hitting on a new member? :lurk:
Purple
I live here

Postby Jaime » February 3rd, 2006, 2:06 pm

welcome!! gorgeous puppy!
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Maryellen » February 3rd, 2006, 2:11 pm

hey i dont need to feel worshipped... :wink:
Maryellen
I live here

Next