Been a while...been at lots of shows!

For those of us that show or want to show our dogs.

Postby rottgrl » August 3rd, 2006, 2:41 pm

Hey all...long time no talk! I do apologize......since getting Red and Moose I have been on the road quite a bit showing.....and proudly announce that Red is a Champion and Moose is already a Grand Champion, finishing that title at 10 1/2 months of age.

Regarding Moose, some of you may remember that he was supposed to be a Ch when I got him.....well apparently his paperwork was not in order, so none of the wins counted. So, that meant that I got to take him out and earn that ch with him! Our second show of our first weekend out he went Best Of Breed, Group I and then Best In Multi-Breed Show! He was just 8 months old.

We (ok, I) have added a couple more pitties to our home.....a sweet little two year old girl and a 3 year old girl....the two year old is Janey and she is just a little dumpling. She hadn't really been anywhere other than her breeders, but she is soooo nice structurally. I had her 3 weeks and took her to a show where she earned 2 of the 3 comp. wins towards her Ch. I took her to the UKC Premiere a few weeks later and she finished her Ch. at the Specialty taking Best Female and Best of Winners!

The older girl is Belle and she has only been with me a few weeks, but she is just a doll also. Again, she hasn't really been anywhere so we will be working for the next few weeks to train her and hopefully go for her Ch.

And....Moose is in training for his CD....I have shows planned in September for him.

So, again I apologize for being gone for most of the summer, but I promise to stay in better touch!

Stephanie
rottgrl
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » August 3rd, 2006, 2:53 pm

Welcome back, and congrats on everyone's wins. :)
Jenn
undecided

Postby pitbullmamaliz » August 3rd, 2006, 4:40 pm

Congrats! Where are the pictures???
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Purple » August 3rd, 2006, 4:56 pm

YO!!!!! Forum rules: you do not make a post like that and then not post pictures!!! Ante up, we want pictures! How dare you say you went to shows, you won, you got two new girls and not give us pictures? Shame, shame, shame :chop:

BTW! Congratulations on your fantastic accomplishments! :bowWave:
Purple
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » August 4th, 2006, 11:39 am

Congrats!!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby rottgrl » August 4th, 2006, 2:10 pm

LOL...thank you all, and I do aplogize for not posting pics! :oops:

I haven't even had time to update much on my website! But I have started a blog where you can see most of the pics and the one new girl, Janey. Here's the link: http://pits-n-weilers.spaces.live.com/

I am terrible about remembering to load photos to photobucket, so I can never send them from work either! At least the dogs keep me from forgetting much else!

Enjoy!

Stephanie
rottgrl
Just Whelped

Postby rottgrl » August 4th, 2006, 2:19 pm

Oh, my roomate just told me she uploaded a bunch of photos....so here are a few

I still need to take more of janey and Belle though...be patient and I will get them!
rottgrl
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » August 4th, 2006, 3:16 pm

Janey looks like such a little doll!! :)
Jenn
undecided

Postby rottgrl » August 4th, 2006, 4:21 pm

Janey absolutely is a doll.....but you should have seen the poor little thing when I first met her. Not that she was abused or anything, but she had such little confidence that she would almost crawl up to people for attention. She's come a long way in a couple of months and is showing like a dream now....I can hardly believe she is the same girl. I am waiting on her championship photo and as soon as it comes I will definitely post it.

Stephanie
http://www.rebelhausrottweilers.com
And APBT's
rottgrl
Just Whelped

Postby Purple » August 4th, 2006, 4:36 pm

Janey looks like she could be quite photogenic, and Moose...oh, my... :loveU:
Purple
I live here

Postby KimJay Pits » August 5th, 2006, 8:11 am

Congrats on all of your winning :clap: I was checking out your website and I see Mooses damn *Steel* is littermate to my girl Misty...( the pic in my avatar). How cool, Misty says congrats to her nephew... :)
Kim

Home Of:
The spoiled rotten heathens!

Friends don't let friends drink decaf!
KimJay Pits
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Return to Conformation