Hiya everyone

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Katoka » July 31st, 2006, 12:17 pm

Hey everyone , My name is Alicia i'm a happily married 22 yrs old form Ottawa , Ont
I have 2 most amazing love of my life babies named Tyrus -purebred pitbull and Niko( aka niko geeko ) - husky/lab , They are the most important babies in my life and always will be
Tyrus is a years old and is a big suck who is the most cuddliest dog i have ever seen or met , He will not allow me or my husband to sleep unless he is between us on the bed with his head on mommys pillow
Niko (aka niko geeko) is 6 1/2 months old and is more hyper and not as cuddly as tyrus but he loves his sock and toys more then i think he likes us :ROFL2:
I look forward to getting to know you all and i see theyre are some people i have seen before on other forums

anyways nice meeting u all and hope to talk to you soon :greenWave: :)

tyrus

Niko

Katoka

Postby msvette2u » July 31st, 2006, 12:24 pm

hiya, welcome to the forum! :greenWave:
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Katoka » July 31st, 2006, 1:34 pm

Thank you :D
Katoka

Postby Jenn » July 31st, 2006, 3:28 pm

Hello and Welcome :)
Jenn
undecided

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 31st, 2006, 5:53 pm

Welcome! :wave: Beautiful puppers!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Katoka » August 1st, 2006, 10:58 am

thank you everyone for the warm welcome :) :) :D
Katoka

Postby cheekymunkee » August 1st, 2006, 3:59 pm

What darlings they are!!! Is this your first expereince with the breed? What got you interested in this breed?
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Katoka » August 1st, 2006, 6:09 pm

Yes it is my first time with this type of breed but not my husband he has owned pitbulls before and loves the breed to death , he wanted a second pitbull for a friend for tyrus but when i saw niko i fell in love and he needed to get out of the place he was at ( living conditions were disgusting) i love this breed and love educating people on them , When i first got tyrus alot of my family memebers where like why would u get a pitbull But as most people do they fell in love with him and never questioned me again about it , i think pitbulls are the best companions ever and i wouldnt trade my time with tyrus for all the money or anything else in the word he is number one and always will be.
Katoka

Postby Purple » August 1st, 2006, 6:23 pm

Hello and Welcome! Beautiful dogs!

:trollDance:
Purple
I live here

Postby Katoka » August 1st, 2006, 8:25 pm

thnxs :D :D

so soes anyone know when ill be able to start posting , cause i saw hat some people got access right away and this is my second day , maybe they don tlike me :( :|
Katoka

Postby ELAINE » August 1st, 2006, 10:40 pm

Welcome Alicia. Your pups are absolutely beautiful!
ELAINE
Just Whelped

Postby PBT Staff » August 1st, 2006, 10:56 pm

PBT Staff

Return to Introductions