Hello from sweet home alabama! :)

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby diva » July 24th, 2006, 5:30 pm

Hey yall. My name is Diva and I'm from Alabama. I have two pitties named Chyna and Champ. Currently, Chyna is 5 years old and Champ is 12 weeks. My favorite color on these dogs is red. I wouldn't pick a dog simply because of it's color. However, the red dogs catch my eye. Maybe it's because my Chyna dog is red and I just think she is the best thing since sliced bread. I got Chyna from an ex boyfriend. She is by far the best dog I have ever had and has made me fall in love with the breed. I recently got Champ from a friend. He had a liter and I saw them when they were first born. They were cute little babies, but I told myself I wasn't going to take one home. One night I went to visit my friend and he had one pup left. He brought him out and he was the cutest little thing. So, we negotiated and I decided to make him a part of my family. I found this site by searching for pit bull forums. I'm currently a member of one other forum and just looking to interact with more pit lovers like myself.
And now for some pictures........

Chyna

Champ

Hug a bull !
diva
Just Whelped

Postby boga » July 24th, 2006, 5:37 pm

diva wrote:Hey yall. My name is Diva and I'm from Alabama. I have two pitties named Chyna and Champ. Currently, Chyna is 5 years old and Champ is 12 weeks. My favorite color on these dogs is red. I wouldn't pick a dog simply because of it's color. However, the red dogs catch my eye. Maybe it's because my Chyna dog is red and I just think she is the best thing since sliced bread. I got Chyna from an ex boyfriend. She is by far the best dog I have ever had and has made me fall in love with the breed. I recently got Champ from a friend. He had a liter and I saw them when they were first born. They were cute little babies, but I told myself I wasn't going to take one home. One night I went to visit my friend and he had one pup left. He brought him out and he was the cutest little thing. So, we negotiated and I decided to make him a part of my family. I found this site by searching for pit bull forums. I'm currently a member of one other forum and just looking to interact with more pit lovers like myself.

And now for some pictures........

Chyna

Champ

Hug a bull !

Hello,diva

I was one time in Alabama myself. I was stuck without any ride. I did not have a dog thank god. I like Alabama and the U.S.A. to. But Alabama is to hot for me. I hope I get to join this forum. Have a butiful day, your friend Jack. :wink:
boga
Just Whelped

Postby SisMorphine » July 24th, 2006, 5:37 pm

Okay, I can't even deal with that last picture because it's way too cute.

Welcome to the board!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Maryellen » July 24th, 2006, 5:50 pm

Welcome!! what got you into the breed? how long have you been involved with the breed? tell us more about yourself
Maryellen
I live here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 24th, 2006, 6:58 pm

Welcome! :wave: Very cute puppers!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby diva » July 25th, 2006, 11:06 am

Well, as I mentioned above what got me in to the breed was my girl Chyna. My ex boyfriend got her when she was 8 weeks old. She was his dog, but I spent a lot of time with her. I fell in love. She is so smart, energetic, and yet silly at times. She's just like a person to me. When she was less than a year old my ex boyfriend ended up going to jail for a few months. So, I took the dog and she's been with me since. She's now about 5 years old. I just recently got in to dog shows. I'm really excited about Champ's first show in September. We've already began our socialzing and training. His first trick was "Sit, Shake, other paw, High five, other paw" and he has mastered that at only 12 weeks. I am so proud of him! LOL I read a really good website about stacking your dog, so we are now working on that.
On the other hand, Chyna has never had to do any tricks. All she ever had to do was use "proper etiquette".....which meant just sitting, staying, and not begging. LOL

Let's see some more about ME.......well, I'm 25 years old. My favorite food is pizza. I like all types of music, my favorite being R&B. I like comedy movies cause I just love to laugh. I'm single for all you bama boys out there. LOL I work full time and attend college part time.
Thanks everyone for such a wonderful welcome!
diva
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » July 25th, 2006, 11:17 am

Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Attila Magyar » July 27th, 2006, 5:15 am

Good looking dogs ya got there Miss Alabama. Love the pictures.

Wilhiem in Arkansas
Attila Magyar
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby diva » July 27th, 2006, 11:34 am

Thanks! You have some very nice dog as well. Love the pup with white face and black mask! :)
diva
Just Whelped

Return to Introductions