Hello From New Hampshire!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Dr.David » July 21st, 2006, 12:54 pm

Hello,

As you can see my name is David… I live in New Hampshire and I have owned APBT's for 6 years. Prior to owning an APBT, I owned a German Shepard (K-9 Senda). I was introduced into the APBT breed through my wife.

Currently, I (we) have four APBT's (UWP Teegan (aka Teegan), UWP 'PR' Punchlines No Regret (aka Jax), UCD, UWP, ‘PR’ Punchlines Bronx Tale A.S.R. entry level, PrPD, CGC/TDI, ID, and Winner of the 2003 Dog Sports Open (AKA Mr. Bronx), and Punchlines Good Karma of Henderson (aka Karma) all of which you can see holds various titles in obedience, weight-pull, and personal protection.

I am an active member of the Maine Association of Dogsports (M.A.D.) (http://www.madmaine.com) where we train, put on various events, and compete. My goal is to continue to educate individuals on the positive aspects of the APBT. I found Pit Bull Talk through a MAD event (the Frostbite) in Acton, Maine this summer.

I will post Pic's of our pups soon!

Stay Safe!
David

P.S. Yes, Mr. Bronx is Bronx owened by Chris Fraize. Chris retired Bronx after receiving his last title in weight-pull. Hence giving him the well deserved title of Mr. Bronx. Even though Mr. Bronx is retired he may come out for the W.P.B.T.C.A Nationals in Acton, Maine.
Dr.David
Just Whelped

Postby SisMorphine » July 21st, 2006, 12:59 pm

Hey Dave! Good to see you over here. I LOVED watching Tegan work on Sunday. She has to have some Greyhound in her somewhere. What a beauty!

-Alyssa (&Wally &Mike Hunt)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 21st, 2006, 1:05 pm

Welcome! :wave:
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby mnp13 » July 21st, 2006, 1:16 pm

Hey David!!

It was nice seeing you again last weekend. Check out the Events section, you're in a video!

Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Asta » July 21st, 2006, 1:23 pm

Hello and welcome :wave: Sounds like an active and awesome family :)

Cheers,

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Patch O' Pits » July 21st, 2006, 5:20 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby SpiritFngrz » July 27th, 2006, 9:06 am

Hello, and welcome! :greenWave:
What are you a doctor of? Just curious b/c I am getting my PhD
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby Purple » July 27th, 2006, 11:27 am

Hello and Welcome! :trollDance:
Purple
I live here

Postby Dr.David » July 28th, 2006, 10:20 pm

Hello SpiritFngrz,

Thank you for asking! I have a Ph.D. in Developmental Psychology. What area of study are you working on?
Dr.David
Just Whelped

Postby SpiritFngrz » July 29th, 2006, 8:36 am

Pathobiology (i.e. mechanisms of disease) :)
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby luvmyangels » July 31st, 2006, 9:44 am

Welcome!!
luvmyangels
I live here

Return to Introductions