Hi Everyone!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby molucass » July 26th, 2006, 2:41 pm

My name is Cori, and I am 21 years old.
I live in South Carolina but am originally from Texas.
I'm sure some of you will recognize me from another forum. :)

We have a male chihuahua named Deebo. He weighs 3.5 lbs and is a little over a year old.

We also have a female pit bull puppy named Morgan. She is 9 weeks old, and weighs 14 lbs. She's chocolate brindle.
I need to get some updated pics of her. She's already bigger than she was there.

We also have a pregnant pit bull that we are fostering and are probably just going to keep her after shes had the pups. Her name is Baby.

Hope you enjoy the pics.
molucass
Just Whelped

Postby Maryellen » July 26th, 2006, 2:43 pm

Welcome to the forum!! what got you into the breed? how long have you been involved in the breed? in rescue? tell us a little bit more about yourself..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby molucass » July 26th, 2006, 2:49 pm

I've always been a fan of pit bulls, because my best friend has had them for as long as I can remember. The closest I was able to get to actually being owned by one of my own was having a pit bull mix because my mom is afraid of the breed and wouldn't allow it. So, to get my fix, I would go to my friends house and play with her bullies. :)

No, I'm not really "in" rescue. One of my friends contacted me saying that she had got word of a pregnant dog that some people were getting rid of, and they were going to give her to a known dog fighter, so we are going to take her in and foster her until after she has her puppies. Depending on how she does with our other dogs and how she fits in with us, we may keep her. Which I really doubt if Baby will be going anywhere.
The friend that has her at her house for a few more days has a kitten and Baby grooms the kitten, sleeps with it and just loves on it. They call her Baby's pet.
molucass
Just Whelped

Postby Maryellen » July 26th, 2006, 3:11 pm

Maryellen
I live here

Postby Jenn » July 26th, 2006, 3:41 pm

Hello and Welcome :)
Jenn
undecided

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 26th, 2006, 4:08 pm

Welcome! :wave:

Seeing as how you'll be probably keeping Baby, you should probably send Morgan my way. I'll take care of her, let ya visit occasionally, etc. :wink: All your dogs are gorgeous!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby ellie@ny » July 26th, 2006, 4:28 pm

Beautiful doggies!!!Welcome!
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Return to Introductions