Sis and Halo

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby SisMorphine » July 25th, 2006, 1:01 pm

Marinepits wrote:Now, kick off your Birkenstocks and put on your Docs and TOUGHEN THE HELL UP. :neener:

Pssssh! Like any self respecting semi-punk would own Birks (runs off to hide them in the back of the closet and brings out the Converse high tops).
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Marinepits » July 25th, 2006, 1:26 pm

SisMorphine wrote:
Marinepits wrote:Now, kick off your Birkenstocks and put on your Docs and TOUGHEN THE HELL UP. :neener:

Pssssh! Like any self respecting semi-punk would own Birks (runs off to hide them in the back of the closet and brings out the Converse high tops).

See, that right there is the root of all your problems -- you're even calling them "Birks"! Burn them. Burn them NOW! :hysterical:

And go put some Flogging Molly on. That oughta cure 'ya.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Romanwild » July 25th, 2006, 4:26 pm

Chris Fraize wrote:My original post was for a select few folks that didn't approach Sis in a manner of respect and decided to stir the pot and judge her very hard decision from the shadows and thru others.

Let's move on. I'm sure those for whom it was intended received the message.

That's what PM's are for. :D
Romanwild
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » July 25th, 2006, 4:30 pm

Marinepits wrote:
SisMorphine wrote:

See, that right there is the root of all your problems -- you're even calling them "Birks"! Burn them. Burn them NOW! :hysterical:

And go put some Flogging Molly on. That oughta cure 'ya.

Well they're fake . .. does that make it better . . . or worse?

I'm going to see Lagwagon tomorrow night. I should have the sense knocked into me while I'm there :)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby Marinepits » July 25th, 2006, 4:35 pm

Oh, Lord, that makes it worse! If you're gonna wear Jesus sandals, at LEAST make them the real thing, LOL.

Take out your piercings before you go and get them ripped out in the pit! :shock: But have tons of fun!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby SisMorphine » July 25th, 2006, 4:40 pm

Marinepits wrote:Oh, Lord, that makes it worse! If you're gonna wear Jesus sandals, at LEAST make them the real thing, LOL.

Take out your piercings before you go and get them ripped out in the pit! :shock: But have tons of fun!

With my bad back I can't do the pit anymore. *sigh* But I'm looking forward to at least getting punched or kicked for standing to close to it. A one bruise minimum would be nice.
SisMorphine

Postby Marinepits » July 25th, 2006, 4:43 pm

Hey, you never know -- you might take a great crash in the pit and knock your back into better shape!

Man, I miss those days, LOL. Here's hoping you get at least one wicked bruise and a great story to go with it! :beerChug:
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby call2arms » July 25th, 2006, 6:22 pm

Yeah, I miss the pits too. But the shows I go to nowadays are not "me-friendly" - people moshing and windmilling and spinkicking at HC shows are fun to watch, but not to touch. Gee, you can even get your lights knocked out with a microphone flying on your forehead! Good place for some tough action.

Worst I've ever been to was one with a headlining band from MA, they always have friends lighting up firecrackers in the pit, so people kinda go insane and they ended up throwing a couch, car tires and glass bottles in the pit. Needless to say I got out of there quickly, I think a few people got hurt from the flying tires. Apparently that's nothing compared to their shows in the US. Crazy Americans! lol
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby Purple » July 25th, 2006, 7:17 pm

Marinepits wrote:Oh, Lord, that makes it worse! If you're gonna wear Jesus sandals, at LEAST make them the real thing, LOL.

OMG...I miss the pit days.....went home with blood on my clothes everytime....Holy moly, did you just take me back to some wild times, yowser!!!!! I wonder how I survived?
Purple
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » July 26th, 2006, 6:40 am

call2arms wrote:Worst I've ever been to was one with a headlining band from MA, they always have friends lighting up firecrackers in the pit, so people kinda go insane and they ended up throwing a couch, car tires and glass bottles in the pit. Needless to say I got out of there quickly, I think a few people got hurt from the flying tires. Apparently that's nothing compared to their shows in the US. Crazy Americans! lol

What was the band's name? When I worked at a night club we usually had some sort of issues when Boston bands came out because they would bring these INSANE fans to the shows!
SisMorphine

Postby call2arms » July 26th, 2006, 3:34 pm

Haymaker...
call2arms
Boys Stink

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk