Addie for adoption!! NJ

Postby a-bull » July 23rd, 2006, 1:40 pm

wait . . . What happened with the above adoption? :?
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Fear_the_Sheeple » July 23rd, 2006, 2:30 pm

I'll post her on petfinder forums... is there contact info, or should they just go to the website? Do you have the other pictures of her? They are not showing up anymore...
Fear_the_Sheeple
Enlightened Bully

Postby Maryellen » July 24th, 2006, 10:39 am

the above adoption didnt work out because the said person NEVER sent in the app for her, even though the person said that it would go in once the person contacted the refs... then said person NEVER bothered responding saying that the said person changed their mind, then said person posted somewhere else that a male mal is on order from a breeder..... needless to say i am not too happy ... so Addie will just have to sit in her foster home until a working /pet home comes along... i am babysitting her the 2nd weekend in august while her foster mom goes away, so i will take lots of pics of her and rufus playing..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Maryellen » July 24th, 2006, 10:41 am

anyone can contact the rescue and fillout an app at http://www.huskyhouse.org
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Maryellen » July 24th, 2006, 10:42 am

pictures of addie are on page 1 under huskyhouse's post they are the most current..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby a-bull » July 24th, 2006, 10:55 am

Maryellen wrote:the above adoption didnt work out because the said person NEVER sent in the app for her, even though the person said that it would go in once the person contacted the refs... then said person NEVER bothered responding saying that the said person changed their mind, then said person posted somewhere else that a male mal is on order from a breeder..... needless to say i am not too happy ... so Addie will just have to sit in her foster home until a working /pet home comes along... i am babysitting her the 2nd weekend in august while her foster mom goes away, so i will take lots of pics of her and rufus playing..

:(

Some communication would have been nice.

Good luck with her. I still think she looks like an amazing dog.
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Maryellen » July 24th, 2006, 11:40 am

true, some communication would have been nice but we got nothing. oh well.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby a-bull » July 24th, 2006, 1:00 pm

huskyhouse wrote:The dirt merchant (as she is affectionately known as :P ) has WICKED drive, so much so that I've turned down quite a few people who've applied for her.
She has the mask and coloring of a Husky, but the build and facial structure of a Malinois, and all the drive of one too.
Here are some updated pics of the monkey....

Just look at the legs on her!

Well, here she is again above. :)

Any takers??? :wink:
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby huskyhouse » July 24th, 2006, 10:13 pm

ME, thanks for the bump, I just wish that when someone shows interest that they would follow through, either one way or another :( .
huskyhouse
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Previous

Return to Rescue