Hello from NY

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby pitbull219 » July 20th, 2006, 11:12 am

Hey everyone, I'm new here. My name is Bill, and I live in upstate NY. Let's see......I'm your typical family man I guess. Got a wonderful wife and daughter, a couple houses, and a decent career. I've been around dogs of all kinds my whole life, including APBT's. My grandpa had a few when I was younger. I got my first APBT about 11 years ago, her name is Passion........Image

About a year and a half later we got Bear.......Image

We have enjoyed them for many years.......Image

But then a few months ago, we decided to get a couple puppies, Lexi and Diamond.......Image that's Lexi, and this is Diamond Image

They love to play........Image

So, I'll keep this short and sweet. As I spend more time here, I'll post more pics and yall will get to know me better....whether you want to or not, lol. But I look forward to meeting new people, and gaining knowledge as well as sharing what I know.......
pitbull219
Just Whelped

Postby Maryellen » July 20th, 2006, 11:16 am

Welcome to the forum!! glad you came !!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Asta » July 20th, 2006, 12:42 pm

Hello and welcome to you and your family :wave: What gorgeous dogs! Passion and Bear look like sis and bro almost, as for the dynamic 2, they look like they have a great time :)

Cheers,

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby pitbull219 » July 20th, 2006, 12:54 pm

Asta wrote: Passion and Bear look like sis and bro almost,

Actually, they're both female, Bear is just on the bigger side. She's about 65 lbs, and Passion is about 47 lbs. Alot of people ask if they're littermates, but no, they are not. The dynamic duo are though.......four girls, think I've got my hands full? lol
pitbull219
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 20th, 2006, 12:58 pm

Welcome! :wave: You're gonna love it here!
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Jenn » July 20th, 2006, 1:00 pm

Hello and Welcome! :greenWave:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Return to Introductions