Colby Dog needs a Home

Postby grchiverson » July 17th, 2006, 2:30 pm

Hello all... We have a pure Colby dog we are trying to find a home. She does have her ADBA papers and needs a loving home. She will not be an outside dog, so she needs a home where she will be living inside.

Belle is approx 3 yrs. She is a pure papered Colby Pit Bull. For those who don't know, the Colby line is where most of today's Pit Bulls originate from. She was breed by the Colby family. She is great with other dogs and loves being around people. She craves attention and will give the same. She is great with kids and very energetic. She loves playing tug, running, walking and any other reindeer games.

We live in North Jersey, but we are also located in Orlando, Florida. So, if you are interested. Please email on the board or grchiverson@aol.com

Thanks.
Last edited by grchiverson on July 17th, 2006, 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grchiverson
Just Whelped

Postby Maryellen » July 17th, 2006, 2:38 pm

do you have any pictures of her?
Maryellen
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » July 17th, 2006, 3:01 pm

Did you see if the Colby family could take her back?
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby grchiverson » July 17th, 2006, 4:19 pm

We are not interested in giving her back, where we are not sure of the home she will get. We interview every person and a contract is then signed. We can't not give her back not knowing where she will go.
grchiverson
Just Whelped

Postby Violet » July 18th, 2006, 6:39 pm

I thought it was contracted with anyone who purchased a Colby dog that they have to be returned if nto kept forever. :| I am surprized and saddened the family has gotten so lax.
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby Maryellen » July 18th, 2006, 6:51 pm

sara, i sent you an email about bella, i might have someone interested in her..check your emails
Maryellen
I live here

Postby grchiverson » July 18th, 2006, 7:57 pm

Violet - We did contact Lou and told him about Belle. He was helping us look for a home for her.

Maryellen - I emailed you back. Thank you.
grchiverson
Just Whelped

Return to Rescue