Seminar video and thanks!

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby Chris Fraize » July 17th, 2006, 3:48 pm

Hello all,

We wanted to thank everyone that came to the problem-solving seminar with Chris here at Canine Solutions Training Services this past weekend. It was good to see some of the old faces again and a few new ones too!

“The two boys were back in townâ€
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby mnp13 » July 17th, 2006, 4:09 pm

Here is Michelle making diamonds...

:D

Yup, we'll be competing in the Dog Sports Open, I'm so glad I came up with the idea. :angel2:

oh, and Chris, I never got my ginsu knives
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby SisMorphine » July 17th, 2006, 4:20 pm

Oh man, just watching that video makes me love Mike Hunt even more. I'm so excited to do more with him. Thanks SO MUCH to Chris for pulling Mike Hunt from the shelter and letting me take him in!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Chris Fraize » July 17th, 2006, 6:34 pm

Alyssa's twisted dark side is begining to surface! :twisted:

Safe training,
Chris Fraize
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby SisMorphine » July 17th, 2006, 6:47 pm

Chris Fraize wrote:Alyssa's twisted dark side is begining to surface! :twisted:

Safe training,
Chris Fraize

Oh you have no idea . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby mnp13 » July 17th, 2006, 7:18 pm

wow Chris, I've only spent a handful of hours in Alyssa's presence, and even I wasn't surprised.

lol
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby SpiritFngrz » July 17th, 2006, 10:53 pm

awesome video! Go Mike! I do believe Satin would thoroughly enjoy that!!
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby DemoDick » July 18th, 2006, 12:16 am

Is there a windshield cracking event at the DSO in Michigan? Cement Head would do well.

Thanks again Chris, April, Megan, Austin, Devin, and Brianna for being such wonderful hosts. Also thanks to Lola for not eating me when I went in to go to the bathroom.

Demo Dick
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby SpiritFngrz » July 18th, 2006, 7:48 am

lol tell the insurance company it was a stone from the highway. They will usually cover windshield replacement when the crack is a certain length. That one definitely qualifies!!
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby ellie@ny » July 18th, 2006, 7:56 am

Seems like everybody had a great time! :)
Michelle,that dog is crazy!!! lol
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby mnp13 » July 18th, 2006, 11:34 am

Lady at the insurance company: is the crack bigger than a credit card?
me: it's the size of a dinner plate
Lady: we'll get that fixed for you tomorrow

She didn't even ask what happened lol

I have full glass coverage with no deductable, so it's about time I use it after paying for it for the past 7 years!!!
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Cuda » July 19th, 2006, 6:29 pm

Great vids as always...

One thing i do want you to think about is something i found out about yesterday. Any time you upload something to youtube.com you tranfer all ownership licenses to them giving them license to use the media any way they see fit. You can remove their license by deleting the item from their servers though. That can be useless if they have already sold or done something else with your media though.

Adios for now all
Bryan
Cuda
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby SisMorphine » July 20th, 2006, 5:31 pm

So I keep watching the video and spotting more and more things I did wrong. *growl* Drives me nutty!
SisMorphine

Postby mnp13 » July 20th, 2006, 8:36 pm

SisMorphine wrote:So I keep watching the video and spotting more and more things I did wrong. *growl* Drives me nutty!

though this totally contrary to why we make videos... I haven't watched it in the past day because if I see any more mistakes I will make myself (more of) a basket case! lol
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Return to North East