Canine Problem Solving Seminars

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby Chris Fraize » June 26th, 2006, 11:53 pm

Canine Solutions Training Services
Canine Problem Solving Seminars
July 15th 2006
July 16th 2006

We are happy to announce we are having two Canine Problem Solving Seminars; one on July 15, 2006 and one on July 16, 2006.

We have been receiving many calls and emails on when we were going to have another seminar that we just had to set not just one but two dates!
If you haven?t heard about this seminar, it?s for anyone who is having a problem with their dog, whether it is with obedience, bite work or behavior! This seminar is not just for ?problem dogs?.

When: July 15, 2006 and July 16, 2006
Time: 9:00 am both days
Cost: $125.00 per team each day
Where: CSTS Acton, Maine

All that are attending will receive a certificate of completion suitable for framing each day. Lunch (pizza) and beverages (soda, water or juice) will be included each day

To register and learn more about this seminar go to http://www.k9sts.com and look under events.

Thank you,
April Fraize
207-636-3124
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Hoyden » June 27th, 2006, 12:10 pm

If I can get away that weekend, I'll be bring my Petey dog up.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby SpiritFngrz » June 27th, 2006, 12:33 pm

I am interested in going as well. Is it the whole weekend, or do you just choose a day?
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby Chris Fraize » June 27th, 2006, 12:39 pm

Hello,

You can do one day or two. If you want to do both days we will discount the price.

Call for details (207) 636 3124

Take care,
April Fraize
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby mnp13 » June 27th, 2006, 1:53 pm

We're in!

Demo, Connor, Riggs, Ruby and I will be there for the full weekend.

Ruby will be demonstrating her awesome ability to touch the end of a paint stirrer to get a treat.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby kymn25 » June 27th, 2006, 6:09 pm

I so wish I was closer..... :(
Pit Bulls know they are THE face of extinction. All that remains is where they make their final stand. Say NO to BSL!

http://www.Ucarerescue.net
kymn25
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby ellie@ny » June 28th, 2006, 8:04 am

April I PM'd you! :)
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby SisMorphine » June 28th, 2006, 5:28 pm

I'll be up for one of the days. Probably the Saturday.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby mnp13 » July 17th, 2006, 11:46 am

We had a great time this weekend!

Thanks again!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Hoyden » July 17th, 2006, 1:29 pm

We had an awesome time on saturday.

My husband, the pessimist, gave in to my nagging and came with me. He was was prepared to be bored out of his mind, but in his own words from his e-mail to Chris:

Chris was absolutley! correct. I am totaly impressed I neaver thought Pete would do that Chris said he would dam right he did.Evrey time Chris said a dog was going to react in a specific way the dog did EXACTLY what he said it would do. Chris is the man when it comes to dogs!!
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby SisMorphine » July 17th, 2006, 3:03 pm

We definitely had a good time this weekend. I'm looking forward to the movie. I can't wait to spot the things I didn't notice at the time. That's the best part :)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby DemoDick » July 18th, 2006, 12:07 am

I had a blast and learned a lot. I wish I didn't live 7 hours away. If I could train at K9STS seven days a week I would.

Demo Dick

P.S. Megan is as tough as Keith Richards' liver.
"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office...I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."-Barack Obama
"When in doubt, whip it out."-Nuge
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Return to North East