Hello

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Windydarkfog » July 15th, 2006, 7:13 pm

Hello all, I'm new to this site but i'm not new to the APBT . I'm considering attending the bully-ymics that are being held near syracuse ny. This will be the first time me or my dogs attend such and event and I would like some information on what to expect. I have attend ADBA and AADR events over the years and enjoy them very much. Would anyone take offence to me carring a breaking stick ? As i feel being a responcible owner of this bred any time you bring a group of these dogs together it is a must have. Also my dogs are not the big huge dogs , they are not fat they are in shape. Any information would be appreciated. PS I'm from northern ny.
Windydarkfog
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 15th, 2006, 8:24 pm

Welcome to the group! Tell us more about yourself - how many dogs, what are their names/ages, do you like pizza, what size shoes, etc. We're very nosy here! :wave:
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Windydarkfog » July 15th, 2006, 8:42 pm

ages lol jetta bug is 4 1/2 im down to one has i just moved, I have more on the way, pizza is good shoe size 11. I'm young but been around for awhile lol, always lived in the real northern ny I like all dogs but apbt the best, i like most food, ah what else i live a simple life i work , care for my dogs and work lol
Windydarkfog
Just Whelped

Postby Romanwild » July 16th, 2006, 2:18 pm

I'm from Watertown. Where are you exactly?

I have a pit bull club and we are always looking for new members!

I am invloved with the Bull-ympics as well. Our club is sponsoring the weight pull and the hang time competitions. :D
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Windydarkfog » July 16th, 2006, 5:06 pm

Im near Massena.
Windydarkfog
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » July 16th, 2006, 8:52 pm

:greenWave: Hello and Welcome!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Romanwild » July 17th, 2006, 7:03 am

Romanwild
I live here

Postby mnp13 » July 17th, 2006, 11:42 am

Windydarkfog wrote: I have attend ADBA and AADR events over the years and enjoy them very much. Would anyone take offence to me carring a breaking stick ? As i feel being a responcible owner of this bred any time you bring a group of these dogs together it is a must have.

No one will take offense at you having a break stick, however, dogs will not be "wandering" with their owners. If the dog is not waiting to compete or competeing, the dogs will need to be in their crates. If you want to watch different events, that's fine, but the dogs don't need to watch as well.

oh... and Welcome!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Asta » July 19th, 2006, 3:49 pm

Hello and welcome :wave: Hope you and your dog have a ton of fun at the event!

Cheers,

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Return to Introductions