Domino - UPDATED W/PICS

Postby Maryellen » July 15th, 2006, 1:29 pm

why was she in 9 foster homes????
Maryellen
I live here

Postby rockermom » July 15th, 2006, 1:34 pm

Good Work!!
Good luck with domino. I cant wait to hear how everything turns out.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby anissa » July 15th, 2006, 1:47 pm

Maryellen wrote:why was she in 9 foster homes????

My question exactly!

Kongs are a big hit in our house, as well as coconuts. We've already loaded up on them both. Trust me, she'll be spoiled with toys! We dont usually give Charlie rawhide, but we've picked up a couple pieces just to have on hand incase we need to lure them away from each other for abit.

How the heck is her collar chewed up? Unless it wasnt even on her neck and her only chew toy :(
anissa
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 15th, 2006, 2:43 pm

Sorry, I meant her leash is halfway chewed through and her collar barely fits her - too tight when I got her. I'm honestly not sure why she was in 9 different foster homes - nothing she did, as you'll find out when she gets to your house. The rescue that had her (PAWS - there I said it - PAWS PAWS PAWS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS) just kept moving her from home to home. It breaks my heart.
Here are some more pics - the girls have begun calming down now so there's a lot more individual play and toy-chewing.

pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby anissa » July 15th, 2006, 4:51 pm

I cant wait til she gets here!
anissa
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby rockermom » July 15th, 2006, 5:20 pm

I just must say those games and cards you have on the table in the background would be strewn across my house if I left Rocky alone too long in there. She must be a good girl.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby Fear_the_Sheeple » July 15th, 2006, 5:20 pm

:loveU: She's adorable!!!
Fear_the_Sheeple
Enlightened Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 15th, 2006, 8:28 pm

[quote="rockermom"]I just must say those games and cards you have on the table in the background would be strewn across my house if I left Rocky alone too long in there. She must be a good girl.[/quote

Well, you'll notice some are on the table? That's because my two wrestling dogs were knocking them off! When there's no wrestling though, they're both great! :wink:
pitbullmamaliz

Postby anissa » July 15th, 2006, 9:53 pm

Liz.. I havent heard from Shana today, do you happen to know what the plan is? Will she be bringing her, herself.. and is she still coming tomorrow?

P.S: Ive even started a page for her on dogster: http://www.dogster.com/?347360
anissa
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 15th, 2006, 11:58 pm

I haven't heard from her today, and it's too late to call now. :| As soon as I hear anything I'll let you know.
pitbullmamaliz

Postby Maryellen » July 16th, 2006, 1:23 pm

so liz, are you and shana on your way to anissa?? if so, call her!!!!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Maryellen » July 16th, 2006, 3:14 pm

hey liz, why not go to the dollar store, and get domino a nice nylon leash, and a collar that fits for now? or even petco???
Maryellen
I live here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 16th, 2006, 9:36 pm

Her collar actually does fit perfectly now - they had it on too tight when I got her, and if she grows anymore it won't fit, but right now it's fine! Just so everybody knows - on Tuesday Shana and I will be driving to NY to get Miss Domino/Jaeda to her new forever home!

pitbullmamaliz

Postby Maryellen » July 16th, 2006, 10:01 pm

wooohoooo!!!! i am so excited for this girl!!!!!! anissa you BETTER post lots of pictures of her once you get her..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby anissa » July 17th, 2006, 1:46 am

Thanks for the update Liz. Picture #5 is absolutely adorable!!

ME.. I think this girl is going to make me camera obsessed! Im so excited that she likes playing dressup too, Ive already found her some adorable outfits and I just found her some 'fire hydrant red' nail pawlish. If I could afford diamonds and find a throne big enough, she'd probably get those too!!

She's going to be one of the most spoiled pit's out there.. she really deserves to be treated like a little princess, after all she's been through.

Charlie will probably end up the brunt of this dressup madness too, and with Jake being gone for the next year.. I can get away with it! MUAHAHA!

So expect a ton of pictures. ;)
anissa
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby anissa » July 17th, 2006, 1:53 am

Hey.. After checking out the pictures more closely, that kong she's playing with looks pretty small. If we were to ever have something like that in our house, Charlie would have it in shreds within minutes. We've actually picked her up the same kong, but in the biggest/most durable size they have. I am hoping that it wont be too hard or too heavy for her to enjoy, because we know it'll be safe if Charlie were to ever steal it.

Charlie has the same one, but in black. He's had it for a few months now, and has managed to only get off the top small ball ontop. The only other toys that last around here are the nylabone and coconuts. (that we replace every week)
anissa
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 17th, 2006, 8:15 am

I think that Kong is the 2nd largest size, I think...for as much as she's been gnawing on it, she hasn't made a dent in it. I'm sure she'll love working on the huge one!!! I agree with ME - you had better keep us updated with pics, especially if you do paint her nails or dress her up!

I'm going to bring my camera tomorrow so I can get some pics of the initial meeting - those'll be fun for you to have! I'm so excited!!!
pitbullmamaliz

Postby Maryellen » July 17th, 2006, 9:04 am

oh i am soooo excited!!!!! i cant wait.. liz make sure you take pics too of the journey with domino in the car.... like an album from start in Ohio to finish in NY....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 17th, 2006, 9:20 am

Yes Sir ME Sir! *saluting*
pitbullmamaliz

Postby Maryellen » July 17th, 2006, 9:52 am

LOL .. silly ..... are you bringing inara for the ride too???
Maryellen
I live here

PreviousNext

Return to Rescue