I JUST ADOPTED!!

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby Maryellen » July 13th, 2006, 8:44 pm

another furry member to add to my pack.. everyone, i would like to introduce ..................Birdie Poop Grand Champion 3X:

She is a double inbred pup, bred off the great Birdie himself:

i plan on breeding her next month and will probably ask $3000 per mothpup..

i thought she was bird poop, but when i went closer her antenna's moved, and she is soft and fuzzy. i have never seen a moth this color before.. has anyone else???
Maryellen
I live here

Postby SpiritFngrz » July 13th, 2006, 9:55 pm

what is it? a moth? At first I thought it was a turtle
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby Maryellen » July 13th, 2006, 10:07 pm

yep, a funky moth. i thought it was bird poop at first, as the colors look like that.. then jamie said it looked like poop too, so went over and it moved its antennae, so i ran in and got the camera, it was the best shot i could take. it is now gone from the deck fence.. but it was a moth. i never saw anything like it.. i also saw today a neon green spider, and a jeweled bright green beetle... i have some funky bugs up here...
Maryellen
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » July 14th, 2006, 10:46 am

What are you putting in those brownies & can you send me some? All I see is wood Maryellen...........wood. :wink:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Maryellen » July 14th, 2006, 11:29 am

look at the white and purplish color thng deb, its on the wood.....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby SpiritFngrz » July 14th, 2006, 12:59 pm

Satin killed two moths last night. She knocked them out of the air and then stepped on them. Damn, and the money I could've made off the mothlings...
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » July 14th, 2006, 2:01 pm

I can't even tell it's a moth! I'm going to forward the picture to my old boss at the butterfly conservatory and see if he knows what it is.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Maryellen » July 14th, 2006, 5:51 pm

its weird thats for sure.. it hasnt been back since last night, my camera was acting funny so i couldnt get a clearer pic of it:(
Maryellen
I live here

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members