Wild Salmon Oil & Kelp on sale

Food, Fitness and how to keep them healthy.

Postby Maryellen » July 12th, 2006, 8:56 am

Veterinary Resources is having another sale on ebay of their products. my gang gets their wild salmon oil and icelandic organic kelp:

Top Picks from skidog7 (206) 100.0 Positive Feedback

-----------------------------------------------------------------
2 items listed on eBay

Item title: Kelp 5lbs natural vitamin mineral supplement f/ pets
Item URL:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :FSEL:US:1
Buy It Now price: US $19.99
Shipping: +US $6.00
End time: Jul-14-06 21:53:58 PDT

Item title: Salmon Oil 64oz (1/2gal) Fresh Alaskan Wild Omega 3 EFA
Item URL:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :FSEL:US:1
Buy It Now price: US $30.00
Shipping: +US $9.00
End time: Jul-14-06 13:38:50 PDT
View skidog7's other items at:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V ... id=skidog7
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Maryellen
I live here

Postby luvmyangels » July 12th, 2006, 2:26 pm

Thank you for the great information.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby Maryellen » July 12th, 2006, 2:48 pm

your welcome.i use these products, have been for a year now.. the guy Ted is awesome to deal with, and ships everywhere. the kelp prices are cheaper then a 5 lb jar of solid gold sea meal.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby turtle » July 12th, 2006, 5:25 pm

Yes, Ted has good stuff and fair prices! I have been using his salmon oil and kelp for close to a year now and it does very well for my dog.

I was buying powdered kelp at my local health food store and that is a good source to try if you don't want to buy 5 lbs of it. A pound is a lot since it is light in weight so you get a good sized bag for about $5 at the health food store, it's for people and sold in bulk at the one I go to.

I would not waste my money on Sea Meal, it's expensive and if you read the ingrediants, there is a lot of extra crap that does nothing for your dog. Pure kelp is the way to go!

I give her about a teaspoon in her food every other night and mix it in with warm water. She's 50 pounds so that amount should be fine for most dogs.
-------------------------------------------------------

I may be slow but I get there - a turtle's motto
turtle
Loyally Bully

Postby Maryellen » July 12th, 2006, 8:18 pm

i got 20 lbs of kelp from ted for $40 on ebay.. i still have ALOT left, and i got it a year ago... his prices are great, and better then the sea meal thats for sure from solid gold. the kelp is nothing but kelp..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » July 13th, 2006, 1:51 pm

Those shipping prices are painful . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby turtle » July 13th, 2006, 3:01 pm

SisMorphine wrote:Those shipping prices are painful . . .

ALL shipping prices are painful now a days! I'd say he's pretty fair at the $6 to send 5 pounds of kelp anywhere.

I ship a lot and I have found all the carriers have raised their rates steeply. To ship that 5 pounds by UPS across the US would cost about $13, FedEx Ground about $12, he uses DHL who are the cheapest but still I'd bet there is no way to send it for less. The PO charges $8 for a flat rate box no matter the weight so $6 is not a bad price. Plus you save on taxes and gasoline by having it delivered to your door.

What I find outrageous are ebay sellers who charge $6 to sent a DVD and then they send it First Class Mail for $1.65 and put the rest in their pocket... And I had a fellow on there claim to charge only actual shipping yet he wanted $20 MORE than the actual shipping!!!
-------------------------------------------------------

I may be slow but I get there - a turtle's motto
turtle
Loyally Bully

Return to Nutrition & Health