Hey guys! :-)

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby HandNotHeld » July 11th, 2006, 12:02 am

Hi my names Jackie, i love pit bulls and have been around the breed a long time. Ive been to school for canine science and loved it. Im a pretty funny person, and I like people that are funny too. I have three dogs, two are pit bulls, the other is a weimaraner. I like pizza too but thats off the subject.
HandNotHeld
Just Whelped

Postby msvette2u » July 11th, 2006, 1:14 am

:wave: Hi and welcome to the forum!
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby SpiritFngrz » July 11th, 2006, 9:02 am

Hi there! Tell us more about you, your pit babies, and your Weim! Oh, and we love pics if you have any!!!
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » July 11th, 2006, 10:44 am

Sooooo, what got you interested in the breed? Are these your first pit bulls? What are their names? Where are you from? How did you find the board?
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby muse » July 11th, 2006, 11:08 am

Hello and Welcome! Do you have any pics of your pooches? We love pics here.
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
muse
Confident Young Bully

Postby SisMorphine » July 11th, 2006, 11:39 am

Welcome! I love Weims. One of my clients had a big blue boy who was the sweetest monster ever. My Wally loved him.

Definitely post pictures :)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby HandNotHeld » July 11th, 2006, 12:40 pm

I became interested because my friend Krystle had one a long time ago. Yes ive had these guys awhile. There names are Odie Seij and paco. Im from massachusetts. I was trying to find a forum for pit bulls and stumbled on this one.

cheekymunkee wrote:Sooooo, what got you interested in the breed? Are these your first pit bulls? What are their names? Where are you from? How did you find the board?
HandNotHeld
Just Whelped

Postby cheekymunkee » July 11th, 2006, 1:48 pm

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Purple » July 11th, 2006, 2:22 pm

Hello and Welcome! :trollDance:
Purple
I live here

Postby Asta » July 11th, 2006, 2:32 pm

Hello and welcome :wave: I am looking forward to pics aswell, Weim´s are gorgeous dogs :)

Cheers,

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Patch O' Pits » July 11th, 2006, 2:36 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Asta » July 11th, 2006, 2:42 pm

As for getting into the breed...I was a dogwalker at the humane society in Toronto :) Got adopted i guess haha

Cheers,

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby muse » July 11th, 2006, 3:37 pm

HandNotHeld wrote:]:-) What got you guys into the breed?

I only just got into the breed last year. A friend of mine needed a temp foster for a sweet little girl who was getting pts, weve had her ever since and added another and have fostered 2. :)
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
muse
Confident Young Bully

Return to Introductions