UPDATE…

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby Chris Fraize » July 5th, 2006, 10:20 am

We are very close to finishing our new training field here at Canine Solutions Training Services. :clap: The new training/trial field will be ideal for obedience, agility, and protection sports and will feature a new weight pull track! We are also working on an elevated spectator area to assure a fantastic view for everyone that comes to see an event here at CSTS. :P

We will be holding the M.A.D. Summer Challenge and the WORKING PIT BULL NATIONALS on our new field this season! :gruven:

However before those events, we will be hosting our problem-solving seminar on July 15th and 16th 2006. To celebrate the opening of the new field, we are including a BAR-B-QUE lunch to get the field started the right way! All who sign up for the July 15th and 16th seminar will receive the BAR-B-QUE lunch FREE both days! Chicken, Steak, and Ribs along with the old favorites Hot Dogs and Hamburgers, salads, drinks and more! :bite:

Send your checks or money orders in today don’t miss this event!
Check out http://www.k9sts.com for more details!

Take care,
April Fraize
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby mnp13 » July 5th, 2006, 12:23 pm

Woo Hoo! See you in two weeks!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Return to North East