Old Navy Dog Supply!

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby Purple » July 4th, 2006, 12:16 pm

Old Navy dog supply arrived in the stores this week! Leather collars and leashes, polo and t-shirts, denim jackets, bowls, collar charms, placemets, beds and more is on the way!

There are also dog themed men's and women's tees! A few of them have bulldogs on them; very cool!

I also have a few extra Friends and Family invites if anyone would like one, pm me your name and address. The invite entitles you to 20% off your purchase August 3-6.
Last edited by Purple on July 4th, 2006, 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Purple
I live here

Postby Hoyden » July 4th, 2006, 12:27 pm

Please!?!?!?

I can start school shopping earlier.

Check your e-mail
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby msvette2u » July 4th, 2006, 12:31 pm

Me too - I'll pm you my info!
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Purple » July 4th, 2006, 12:45 pm

Hoyden wrote:Please!?!?!?

I can start school shopping earlier.

Check your e-mail

Bahaha, you already hve one on the way!!!!
Purple
I live here

Postby Hoyden » July 4th, 2006, 1:23 pm

The Gremlin should just be an Old Navy model. It is the only clothing the brat will wear without a fight.

Her grandmother took her to 8 stores last week to buy her stuff for the kid's trip to Florida in December. She only managed to buy two pairs of shorts because they had a dog on them.

She finally gave in and went to Old Navy. She was in and out of there with a bag full of vacation clothes in 1.5 hours with no tantrums.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Return to Marketplace