Agility Bullys

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby Pitcrew » January 23rd, 2006, 9:44 pm

Live to see some pic of agility Bull Breeds out there. I dont see many in this area.
Less than 1/2 dozen each, amstaffs and bull terriers and staffies, a couple pits and mixes, a bullmastiff, half dozen bostons....
I know your out there...
And I would like to say hi... :D

SHOW YOURSELVES!
AND LETS SHOW THE FURRY BUTTS WHO REALLY OWNS THE AGILITY RING!
"Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is."
- author unknown
Pitcrew
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby luvmyangels » January 23rd, 2006, 10:04 pm

My Knuckles just started a beginner agility class. He is doing well. He looks so awesome doing the jumps. Agility is a great sport. Once I can get pics of him I will post them.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby Purple » January 23rd, 2006, 10:46 pm

I'm in beginner agility....I get around to posting the pics!!!
Purple
I live here

Postby Romanwild » January 23rd, 2006, 10:50 pm

Lisa: I'm looking to forward to coming down and training with you guys sometime soon.

I still need to get Diamond up to speed on the OB so I can start her on it too.
Romanwild
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » January 23rd, 2006, 10:53 pm

If I have my foster long enough I'd love to start her on some agility. She would be FANTASTIC at it. But right now we just need to work on "sit" :rolleyes2:
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Pitcrew » January 25th, 2006, 9:24 pm

Hey Charles! Definitely let me know when you are going to come down. Love to make it and see 'shorty' run! lol He's probably a little blue bullet... like a big Zuma. You gotta come to Dee's USDAA trial... spend the day.
You liked the ukc show in moravia? Wait till you REALLY get into agility... you will be HOOKED!
Any of you guys that havent started in competing yet, watch out, its adictive. Welcome to my world :!: :rolleyes2: :D
- author unknown
Pitcrew
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » January 25th, 2006, 9:46 pm

HI there

Apache is titled in AKC agaility NA, NAJ, OAJ
All of my others just do it for fun LOLm But I may compete with them if UKC starts having some closer trials. I'm not crazy about NADAC and running a dog with no collar on. Maybe I should look into USDAA around here. When I reg Apache with them years ago they had no close trials. I haven't checked since then
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Romanwild » January 25th, 2006, 10:17 pm

After talking with the "sisters" I will be competing in USDAA instead of UKC.

I'll let you know when I can make it down.
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Romanwild » January 25th, 2006, 10:19 pm

Patch O' Pits wrote:HI there

All of my others just do it for fun LOLm But I may compete with them if UKC starts having some closer trials. I'm not crazy about NADAC and running a dog with no collar on. Maybe I should look into USDAA around here. When I reg Apache with them years ago they had no close trials. I haven't checked since then

Do you train with a trainer or in your backyard on your own?
Romanwild
I live here

Postby mnp13 » January 25th, 2006, 11:18 pm

Let's get Zuma's little butt up here!

Ruby actually DOES do agility, very poorly, but she does it. I'm hoping to get her back into agility classes once skating is done for the year.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Patch O' Pits » January 26th, 2006, 8:28 am

Romanwild wrote:
Patch O' Pits wrote:HI there

Do you train with a trainer or in your backyard on your own?

Both. I have been under some really top notch trainers with assume dogs. We have always been the only APBT s in the classes with a bunch of BCs goldens , labs aussies ect. LOL It is fun zooming past the fluffy butts.

I do not have all the equip to train by myself, plus the distractions are needed from a class setting. I reallly hope to get more equipment though so I can proactice more at home!

I got one of my friends who I helped to get a rescue bully interested in it and she just earned her first leg in Nadac with her dog Kaos. But we don't see them in classes as they aren't at the same level.

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Pitcrew » January 28th, 2006, 11:14 pm

My boy Luke (pic in avitar) so far has earned CGC, NA, NAJ, CD, TT, OAJ and is still kickin fluffy butts out of the placements whenever he Qs.

Vega my little girl, got her NA and 2 legs of her NAJ her first weekend out. Took a first place in the 20" (BC) jumpers class at one of the largest trials (that I have ever been to anyway) in the northeast.

Mostly trial in the upstate NY area. I would love to see more bullys... I am seeing a few more every year. Trippled actually... but those numbers are only from 2 a few years ago to 6 now. lol. But I dont travel very far, so...
- author unknown
Pitcrew
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » January 29th, 2006, 9:44 am

Lisa wrote:My boy Luke (pic in avitar) so far has earned CGC, NA, NAJ, CD, TT, OAJ and is still kickin fluffy butts out of the placements whenever he Qs.

Vega my little girl, got her NA and 2 legs of her NAJ her first weekend out. Took a first place in the 20" (BC) jumpers class at one of the largest trials (that I have ever been to anyway) in the northeast.

Mostly trial in the upstate NY area. I would love to see more bullys... I am seeing a few more every year. Trippled actually... but those numbers are only from 2 a few years ago to 6 now. lol. But I dont travel very far, so...

Nothing better than kicking fluffy butt heheh especially when it is a BC or Aussie

Lisa I hope to eventually get to meet you and your 4 legged crew, They sound great!

Apache has not competed for a couple of years. She had an injury which when healed the place we trained closed and then I decided to have a little and concentrate on showing my others and TDI visits

She Titled very quickly . Actually her first trial was her first leg in Jumpers w/ weaves and she took a second then got her next 2 legs right away after that. She has never not placed when she has Qd. The trials here are hugs but the most I've ever seen are 2 other Amstaffs and one or 2 Bull Terreiers all at one competition. But since since are last time in the ring it seems many more bully breeds have gotten involved.

She also has her CGC and TDI

Samurai is competition trained, but such a goofball I don't know if we'll be in the ring anytime soon. LOL He thinks if he runs the whole course he reward should be to then go play with every living thing in his area. UUUGH. He has more energy and drive than 10 dogs. I love him but he is exhausting LOL :bounce:

Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Pitcrew » January 29th, 2006, 1:16 pm

Hey Patch! You coming to our Bull Fest?
Love to see you there. I know you arent exactly next door but... I do know of a few folk coming from a fair distance. Hoping to see you there.
Or might I see you at the UKC show in Moravia NY in may?
- author unknown
Pitcrew
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » January 29th, 2006, 5:05 pm

Lisa wrote:Hey Patch! You coming to our Bull Fest?
Love to see you there. I know you arent exactly next door but... I do know of a few folk coming from a fair distance. Hoping to see you there.
Or might I see you at the UKC show in Moravia NY in may?

LOL I don't mind the drive I just can't fit all of mine in the truck. so if My BF can't get off work to babysit I won't be going. To soon to know at this point. I don't trust leaving them with anyone exct him. I'm a bit over protective.

I hope to be there!

Wow Moravia is coming up quick it is almost always in May so I'm guessing it will be again.

Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Return to Sports