another place

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby cheekymunkee » January 27th, 2006, 5:53 pm

No, THESE people will learn when all of a sudden the dog they claim they know eats Fluffy and Fluffy's owner insists the dog be killed. So sad that people refuse to accept this breed for what it is.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby mnp13 » January 27th, 2006, 5:58 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:No, THESE people will learn when all of a sudden the dog they claim they know eats Fluffy and Fluffy's owner insists the dog be killed. So sad that people refuse to accept this breed for what it is.

Why would they? then they would have to accept personal responsibility. This way they can blame the breed "he just suddenly SNAPPED" out of nowhere. He needs to die. What if the kids are next?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Sue » January 27th, 2006, 7:37 pm

mnp13 wrote:
Sue wrote:
people learn much better by intelligent conversation, not by force-feeding them someone else's ideals, and here, we reached our conclusion through intelligent conversation, not hyperlinks and edicts --

Give me a freekin break.

:puke:

The only intelligent conversation comes from admin and it's groupies apparently, because there are a few of us who are the anti-christ - and all our comments ever spark is a tirade of how we are all wrong - that the KNOW their dogs. Idiots...
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Marinepits » January 27th, 2006, 8:02 pm

Sometimes I take a perverse joy in being the anti-christ. It just makes me realize how much I'm "getting" to the other person. :fire:

What's that phrase? "He doth protest too much."
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Jaime » January 27th, 2006, 8:10 pm

here are some of my favorties :puke:

we're not lemmings, so we don't need some sort of nazi interface telling us absolute rules to dog ownership --
-- because from what i've found, people will still do what they want to do in the end, and having an open discussion forum of pros- and cons- of interactions is much better than a "NO NO NO' forum --

that was for all of my fellow lemmings ;)

I think the understanding of breeding dogs to fight, and a couple sentences beyond that about how inhumane and perverse it is, is all one needs to know --simply rubbernecking on it again and again does nothing but glamorize it, and make it sexy, as Jessup mentioned
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Emi » January 27th, 2006, 8:15 pm

People here is a new classic ... :shock:

you all know what spaying is

basically, you are plastering for the world to see, that you are all for the mass ripping out of uteruss and ovaries and testicles of pets around the world. that is rather crude

responsible ownership is (or rather, should be) a better goal than removing organs from every dog and cat on the planet, and to hell with being responsible. just rip em out, no worries there! dont want to confine your girl during heats and make sure she doesnt get bred? no worries! rip out her uterus spaying and neutering is a solution for the dumbass owners who couldnt keep their dog out of a bowl of kibble. hopefully, the rest of us could, and if possible, would, leave our animals the way god made them, and take the responsibility as part of the joy

after all, you do that with the dog aggression, no? your like this breed, and the benefits of owning one outweighs the fighting.... so you deal with it. you crate and rotate. you keep a step ahead of your dog and the rest of the world. hopefully

why cant people do that with the reproductive status of their animals? oh yeah. because its far easier to not bother with any of that, and just remove it.

would you remove the dog aggression from your pit bulls, if you could? or is that PART of what makes them what they are?
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby Marinepits » January 27th, 2006, 8:22 pm

Jaime wrote:here are some of my favorties :puke:

we're not lemmings, so we don't need some sort of nazi interface telling us absolute rules to dog ownership --
-- because from what i've found, people will still do what they want to do in the end, and having an open discussion forum of pros- and cons- of interactions is much better than a "NO NO NO' forum --

that was for all of my fellow lemmings ;)

Why, thank you! :D
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Sue » January 27th, 2006, 9:00 pm

Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Jaime » January 27th, 2006, 9:04 pm

Sue wrote:Image

bwahahaha! lol
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Sue » January 27th, 2006, 9:12 pm

Emi wrote:People here is a new classic ... :shock:

basically, you are plastering for the world to see, that you are all for the mass ripping out of uteruss and ovaries and testicles of pets around the world. that is rather crude

responsible ownership is (or rather, should be) a better goal than removing organs from every dog and cat on the planet, and to hell with being responsible. just rip em out, no worries there! dont want to confine your girl during heats and make sure she doesnt get bred? no worries! rip out her uterus spaying and neutering is a solution for the dumbass owners who couldnt keep their dog out of a bowl of kibble. hopefully, the rest of us could, and if possible, would, leave our animals the way god made them, and take the responsibility as part of the joy

after all, you do that with the dog aggression, no? your like this breed, and the benefits of owning one outweighs the fighting.... so you deal with it. you crate and rotate. you keep a step ahead of your dog and the rest of the world. hopefully

why cant people do that with the reproductive status of their animals? oh yeah. because its far easier to not bother with any of that, and just remove it.

would you remove the dog aggression from your pit bulls, if you could? or is that PART of what makes them what they are?

wow :shock:
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Jaime » January 27th, 2006, 10:05 pm

i m pretty sure at this point the thread police over there are going to arrest me
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » January 27th, 2006, 10:05 pm

I saw that :bs:

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Jaime » January 27th, 2006, 10:09 pm

you did? :oops: lol
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Favorite Kitty » January 27th, 2006, 10:13 pm

You have to admit...lemmings are pretty damn cute :D
Favorite Kitty
The Mouse Whisperer

Postby Jaime » January 27th, 2006, 10:14 pm

Favorite Kitty wrote:You have to admit...lemmings are pretty damn cute :D

yes but not suicidal lol
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Sue » January 27th, 2006, 10:47 pm

Jaime wrote:
Favorite Kitty wrote:You have to admit...lemmings are pretty damn cute :D

yes but not suicidal lol

And we won't have pit bulls that make headlines for all the wrong reasons :)
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Hoyden » January 27th, 2006, 11:05 pm

This thread police is putting away herr 150 D-Rings and 50 buckles in a new drawer cabinet her hubby just got her. 8)

The quickest way out of the dog house is THROUGH the tool section lol
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Purple » January 27th, 2006, 11:36 pm

Emi, I saw that post, too.....being the thread was for me!!! LOL!!!
Purple
I live here

Postby mnp13 » January 28th, 2006, 1:20 am

Emi wrote:People here is a new classic ... :shock:

Emi... please, feel free to invite that oh-so-intelligent poster here. :twisted:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby cheekymunkee » January 28th, 2006, 1:38 am

:D This could be FUN!! I have seen her intelligent posts on other boards. :rolleyes2:

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

PreviousNext

Return to Pit Bull Talk