Hello ya'll

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby mnp13 » June 27th, 2006, 2:03 pm

Purple wrote:Hey, When did I become a bull meister...LMAO....I want to keep that one!!!

1225 I think
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Maryellen » June 27th, 2006, 2:36 pm

mmm Blue eyes and dark hair....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Purple » June 27th, 2006, 3:25 pm

Hmmm, someone needs to post his pic in the member's pictures thread!
Purple
I live here

Postby Attila Magyar » June 27th, 2006, 3:31 pm

I have a friend named Asa who is also Swedish but lives in St. Lucia Island a chief there. Great person. I am from Hungary and live in the United States of America. God bless you all.
I hunt at night
Attila Magyar
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Asta » June 27th, 2006, 3:49 pm

Haha its a small big world these days isnt it? And if she is Swedish then its actually spelt Åsa :) Say hi :wave: And to top the international stuff off, i am engaged to a frenchman, we met in Toronto. Where i used to be married to a Bermudian LOL I will get back to you on that blessing if needed though.. :|

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Attila Magyar » June 27th, 2006, 4:27 pm

Åsa,

I am aware of the spelling yes. mine is Bodnár Wilhiem I just hate fighting with the fonts of each forum to put it up like that. I learned English when I was five. I spoke Magyar, German and French before then and many more now. Always stay true to your heritage and remember it as many don't have a clue of theirs. Share it with your children. I share it with my cousins children because I have none. I spent my youth fighting wars for the freedom's of America. My home now. Well I still own a farm in Hungary but I lease it out.

William
I hunt at night
Attila Magyar
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Asta » June 27th, 2006, 5:03 pm

"Erases a few times" "ponders a little" "clears throat"...SIR YES SIR!

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Attila Magyar » June 27th, 2006, 5:28 pm

na I was Enlisted not an officer. Retired E-8 Master Sgt. I worked for a living. Sir is for those that sign papers and walk around lost and have only one round in their pistol. It is for themselves if they become captured. :shock:
Sucks to be them. lol
I hunt at night
Attila Magyar
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Suki » June 27th, 2006, 6:49 pm

Attila Magyar wrote:Was that better lol

WAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! :clap:
welcome aboard!!!!
..."I'd rather be with an animal!" (Pearl Jam)
Suki
Just Whelped

Postby Attila Magyar » June 27th, 2006, 6:56 pm

Hi Suki how ya doing? Hope you are recovering fast. Any word on Stevie yet?

Wilhiem
I hunt at night
Attila Magyar
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Suki » June 27th, 2006, 7:00 pm

Attila Magyar wrote:Hi Suki how ya doing? Hope you are recovering fast. Any word on Stevie yet?

Wilhiem

good! neurosurgeon, tomorrow=finally gunna get my head "straightened out"!!!!(There IS hope!!!!! :D )
Nothing on Stevie=but you'll be the FIRST to know!!!!)

Enjoy the forum. Nice having you here, as well! :)
..."I'd rather be with an animal!" (Pearl Jam)
Suki
Just Whelped

Postby Attila Magyar » June 27th, 2006, 7:08 pm

Maybe I should see that doctor too eh. lol :dance:
I hunt at night
Attila Magyar
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Attila Magyar » June 27th, 2006, 7:27 pm

I don't reckon I will post photo's any time soon unless some one can explain how. I am good at medical stuff and Sniper stuff. Computer stuff irritates me. So I will try again some other time as I am feeling a bit fustrated. [/quote]
I hunt at night
Attila Magyar
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby ellie@ny » June 27th, 2006, 7:44 pm

Hey!Welcome!I come up on the forum today,and what am I seeing???A hungarian name!What a surprise... :)
Eger one of my fav.city on this earth,I grow up in Miskolc,an hour away from Eger.When I was living there we used to go to Eger a lot on the weekends.....ahhh those good wines there.... :D
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Hoyden » June 27th, 2006, 8:06 pm

Attila Magyar wrote:I don't reckon I will post photo's any time soon unless some one can explain how. I am good at medical stuff and Sniper stuff. Computer stuff irritates me. So I will try again some other time as I am feeling a bit fustrated.
[/quote]

You can email them to me and I'll post them for you.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Purple » June 27th, 2006, 8:24 pm

Same here!! We are here to help you!!!
Purple
I live here

Postby Attila Magyar » June 27th, 2006, 9:11 pm

Szia! Ellie I do know where Miskolc is. The wine of Eger is good indeed bulls blood. My families farm is there and I lease it out. It is a vineyard and some livestock as well. I may go there later to live out my days. I am the last of my line. I have cousins but they are scattered about but not inheritors. I live in Arkansas for now. Long way from home . I miss the land, Mountains, valley's and the food. I miss it terribly but I have no direct family left and no children either. I have left it to one of my cousins kids in my will as of now.

Wilhiem

Hoyden, Victoria,
I will email photos to ya'll Thanks.

Wilhiem
I hunt at night
Attila Magyar
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby ellie@ny » June 27th, 2006, 9:22 pm

Attila Magyar wrote: I miss the land, Mountains, valley's and the food. I miss it terribly
Wilhiem

I know what are you talking about..... :) But one day you will walking on those old streets...
I found an english version link,if someone else interested too...
http://www.egercity.hu/egrivar.eger
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Attila Magyar » June 28th, 2006, 12:29 am

That is it I am going to stay there for a while after I return from India the end of the year. Thanks for the link now I am really homesick. lol I want to go now. :cry2:
I hunt at night
Attila Magyar
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Romanwild » June 28th, 2006, 1:54 pm

Hi Attila Magyar and welcome to PBT! :gruven:
Romanwild
I live here

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions